What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm Starting T. Rawls over _____________________ (1 Viewer)

So I might have out thought myself on this one.

Picked up Rawls because my opponent had Lynch.

Down 12 going into tomorrow night.

He's done. I can start Rawls or Abdullah at my flex.

PPR.

I'm still leaning Rawls but I think I need a TD? Does he catch any passes?

Down by 20 and I can go with either Rawls or Abdullah......

To me, Rawls seems much more able to get 100 and 2TD than Abdullah....so I have to roll with him.

PPR.

Bell out. I'd be tempted to go AA.

PPR.

Probably Fred Jackson's role and Rawls isn't a great pass protector so probably not.

PPR.

I'm in the same boat. I sat Ingram for Rawls last night knowing I was down 3 with my opponent only having KJ Wright left. Ingram has been consistent but I couldnt take a mediocre game from him. He got 12 and would have put me up 9.5 but I'm confident Rawls can do that as well. I like fighting for the win instead of hoping for a guy to not get tackles and watch my lead go kaput.

I also have AA on the bench but even with Bell out I cant trust not him but the stupid coaching staff on their utilization of him. He should get the touches but i can see Theo in there a lot in 3rd down situations for the pass pro. SEA is going to be rocking tonight and also with Zenner up he might get carries too on the early downs; so a 3 headed dog tonight.

FJax could steal some love from Rawls but Coach Carroll is pretty straight fwd (so no mind games) and Rawls should get a lot of carries.

At least thats my hope lol

Rawls without a doubt. Ameer could stuffed and Riddick has been the garbage time receiver lately.

ouch, had a lot of hope for him after last week. Hopefully he can get a TD, looks like Freddy went to locker room with injury.

Man, I squeaked out the win but I'm not starting any Seattle Rb, including Lynch, until I see that O-line improve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread