What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Im trading my 1st round pick for this guy! (1 Viewer)

Again, which prospect is worth your 1st round dynasty pick?

• Alex Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome Harrison

• Bruce Gradkowski

• Greg Jennings

• Vernard Morency

• none of the above

• Other

• Total voters

crnerblitz

Footballguy
Assume 12 team standard FBG scoring. Who would you trade your 1st round rookie pick for. I included some second year players with upside. Same poll as I put up last year. It gives us a barometer to gauge value.

Kevin

Where is the difference between "none of the above" and "other"? :confused:

My decision would depend on how good my team is.

Interesting...

Never thought of trading my 1st RD pick for one of these guys.

Many people value their 1st RD picks so much.

I can probably get rid of mine for a guy with a good shot at starting next year.

i.e. Turner

I may end up on the bottom half of the draft for the 1st RD.

I would rather do that instead of drafting a WR or RB with the 10th pick, and hoping he pans out and having to wait 3 years to see if he materializes into anything.

Interesting...Never thought of trading my 1st RD pick for one of these guys.Many people value their 1st RD picks so much.I can probably get rid of mine for a guy with a good shot at starting next year.i.e. TurnerI may end up on the bottom half of the draft for the 1st RD.I would rather do that instead of drafting a WR or RB with the 10th pick, and hoping he pans out and having to wait 3 years to see if he materializes into anything.
The only problem is finding someone who will trade you Norwood or Turner for 1 first round pick. I offered 4 first round picks to the owner of both of them (one most likely the 3rd pick and one most likely 14th, but the other two should be between 6 and 10), and was turned down flat.

Interesting...

Never thought of trading my 1st RD pick for one of these guys.

Many people value their 1st RD picks so much.

I can probably get rid of mine for a guy with a good shot at starting next year.

i.e. Turner

I may end up on the bottom half of the draft for the 1st RD.

I would rather do that instead of drafting a WR or RB with the 10th pick, and hoping he pans out and having to wait 3 years to see if he materializes into anything.
The only problem is finding someone who will trade you Norwood or Turner for 1 first round pick. I offered 4 first round picks to the owner of both of them (one most likely the 3rd pick and one most likely 14th, but the other two should be between 6 and 10), and was turned down flat.
Exactly! The reason Turner isn't on the list is because the poll isn't Im trading more than a first round pick for this guy. In most dynasty leagues Turners value is more than a first round pick. As for the difference between None of the above and other is that your not trading your 1st round pick for any of these or other like prospects. While Other would mean that you have another young prospect whom probably deserves to be on the list i.e. maurice jones drew.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread