What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In-game injury thread (1 Viewer)

The Jaguars are off to a roaring start on offense, at least by their standards, but they may have to finish without a few key pieces.According to Vito Stellino of the Florida Times-Union, fullback Greg Jones and wide receiver Laurent Robinson suffered blows to the head in the first quarter, and are questionable to return. They were already down a pair of starting offensive linemen.
per PFT

Cecil Lammey @cecillammey 10s

looks like #bills CJ Spiller hurt after a big run, fantasy owners everywhere start cussing .... cue Tashard Choice bandwagon

Lions P Ben Graham hurt. Jason Hanson punting.

ETA: Hanson's first punt since 2003!

Last edited by a moderator:
C.J. Spiller left Sunday's game against the Redskins in the first quarter with an apparent shoulder injury.

This one had the look of a serious injury. At the end of a reception, Spiller was taken to the ground by Browns FS Usama Young. All of Young's weight planted Spiller's left shoulder into the ground and teammates immediately motioned for trainers. Spiller writhed in pain on the field for a few moments before getting carted to the locker room. With Fred Jackson (knee) out, Tashard Choice is on as the Bills' feature back. Spiller was on his way to another monster game with 58 total yards and a touchdown before leaving.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5566/cj-spiller

McCluster looks to have hyperextended his elbow. Not sure how serious yet. But he's in pain and being helped off the field.

Game announcers just reported: Reggie Bush not on sideline for start of second half...now loosening up on sidelines

McCluster hurt his left arm. I'm not a doctor, but it looks like it might be best described as a hyper-extended elbow. Broke his fall with arm and elbow bent backwards a little farther than it should have.

Radio announces are saying McCluster injury is to his shoulder.. I wouldn't post this but they said they had "official word".

Radio announces are saying McCluster injury is to his shoulder.. I wouldn't post this but they said they had "official word".
How good are those guys usually? I only ask because that would be weird if it was in fact his shoulder. As soon as he hit the ground, he immediately grabbed his left wrist/forearm.

Users who are viewing this thread