What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In-game injury thread (1 Viewer)

Jared Cook came off late in the 1st half. Wasn't moving his left arm much as he came off, so maybe a shoulder. Jim Wyatt just tweeted he's on the sidelines without his pads, so out for the day.

Collie needs to retire. He is one of the most fragile WRs I've ever seen. His knee injury looks to be serious judging from his body language but I'm not a doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peyton Hillis being looked at, pulled calf muscle possibly?

Limping, also holding left shoulder, going to locker room.

Edit - "official word" - right ankle, return questionable

Britt walking off the field with a limp after an awkward hit. Just my observation, nothing to back it up at the moment.

ETA: it may just be the way he walks. Can't say just yet.

ETA: Now in OT and I don't believe he has returned to the game.

Jamey Eisenberg ‏@JameyEisenberg

Julio Jones has a hamstring injury and is questionable to return. This is miserable with all these injuries.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports that the Jets fear Darrelle Revis tore his left ACL in Sunday's OT win over the Dolphins.It would be our fear as well for a non-contact injury. Losing Revis for the rest of the season would be a massive blow to a Jets defense that is constructed around his ability to take away the opposing team's No. 1 receiver. Kyle Wilson, who has struggled mightily in coverage, would take over as the starter across from Antonio Cromartie. Ellis Lankster would be the nickel back.
Rotoworld

Leonard Hankerson was taken for precautionary X-rays on his back/neck following the Redskins' Week 3 loss to the Bengals.Hankerson took a hit on his helmet deep in the fourth quarter and was shook up. It doesn't appear to be anything more than a sprain at worst. Before that, Hankerson started in place of Pierre Garcon (foot) and posted four catches for 56 yards on seven targets. He also showed really well in the blocking game. Hankerson's status will be updated on Monday.
Rotoworld

Shaub hit hard and hurt. My goodness did he get clobbered.

Possible concussion. ETA: Back in

Shaub hit hard and hurt. My goodness did he get clobbered.Possible concussion. ETA: Back in
He got crushed on back to back plays--both personal fouls on Denver.First one was a late hit, Miller picked him up and drove him into the ground.Second one was a helmet to helmet pop on his head--knocked his helmet clean off. he stayed on the ground for a bit, holding his head. His ear is bleeding. Ouch. Surprised the Texans didn't go ape shnit after the second hit.

Bills coach Chan Gailey passed along some good news about running back C.J. Spiller after the team’s 24-14 win over the Browns on Sunday.Spiller did not break his collarbone on the hit from Browns defensive back Usama Young that knocked him out of the game. The news isn’t all rosy, however. Spiller will have more tests on Monday to determine the extent of the injury, but Gailey said he’s already planning on life without Spiller, who had a 32-yard touchdown catch before leaving, for the next couple of weeks.I don’t believe it’s long, long term. If he misses a week, that’s long for me. I think he’s going to be out for sure this week, and then we’ll see where he goes from there,” Gailey said, via Jay Skurski of the Buffalo News. “ He’s out for a week or two, but I don’t know how extensive it is.”The news will be easier for the Bills to swallow if the optimistic reports about Fred Jackson’s recovery prove true enough to get him back on the field in Week Four. Tashard Choice had 91 yards on 20 carries, but Jackson’s ability to bust a run or pass for a long gain will help the team replace what they lose if Spiller is out of the lineup.
PFT

Rotoworld:

Beanie Wells was forced from Sunday's Week 3 game versus the Eagles with a toe injury in the second half.

He's questionable to return. Ineffective against a stout Eagles front seven, Beanie had just 18 yards on eight carries before the injury. With William Powell inactive, Ryan Williams will have to carry the load with a 24-6 lead in the fourth quarter.

Users who are viewing this thread