What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indianapolis at Denver (1 Viewer)

I can see how some would say that the play shouldn't have been blow dead and Bradshaw should have been allowed to score, but given how they protect QBs, whistling it dead like that prevents five defensive guys from pummeling one of the league's up-and-coming stud QBs into the ground.

I can see how some would say that the play shouldn't have been blow dead and Bradshaw should have been allowed to score, but given how they protect QBs, whistling it dead like that prevents five defensive guys from pummeling one of the league's up-and-coming stud QBs into the ground.
"Some" would be wrong. He'd already been driven backwards 5 yards when Bradshaw took the ball away

Luck was facemasked as he tried to cross the goal line.

Then again, that was the worst plunge ever witnessed in the history of the NFL.

Bradshaw getting a lot of opportunities in this game

Is Ronnie Hilman hurt or has CJ Anderson passed him on the depth chart?

The Colts have dominated this quarter and only have a 3-0 edge to show for it. Time for the O to get moving again.

He was literally down twice. I've heard of this condition before, Whalen clearly doesn't have feeling in both knees.

Last edited by a moderator:
If ESPN fantasy could pull themselves together that would be fantastic.

Also, how was that kick off not blown dead. Were there ANY refs watching that?

Would have been hilarious if it wasn't a scoring play and he was tackled near the redzone, and they had no timeouts. Then again, I bet they blow it down in that situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just week 1 but Ball does not look good to me at all tonight. Looks tentative.

Or maybe it's just my bias from grabbing CJ Anderson for a buck in redraft.

Moreno's a better back IMO. Ball will still be a stud in this offense though unless he completely blows it.

Moreno's a better back IMO. Ball will still be a stud in this offense though unless he completely blows it.
Many of us underestimated Moreno last year. He looked great in Miami's first game - made the right cuts and broke tackles.

I have never been high on Moreno since his Georgia days but he's shown me something last year and over the last month. Agree Ball hovers around top 5 RB just by being in this offense.

Looked pretty darn good on that TD run
He really just ran into the back of two people but kept his legs moving. Good for him though.

TY Hilton has not looked like a future #1 WR. He looks like he's never seen the offense, or a football, before.

Users who are viewing this thread