What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

INSANITY (1 Viewer)

Already on Day 3 and I feel like a new man. I didn't have that much fat on me to begin with, but all of my muscles are really tight now. I was on Day 2 yesterday and it took me about 45 minutes to get through the 30 minute video.I've also adjusted my diet to include lots of peanut butter, fish, and chicken. My only sugar intake is through my juice addiction.Feelin lean and mean :mellow:
This thread just took a sharp turn straight downhill.
Who are all these noobs crawling out of the woodwork? Member #40,000, isn't that a bit much to trash-talk me?
Says member 29,000. Good lord.
Excellent Hipple-ing there, GB. :lmao:
Thanks GB GWB.

I hate you all.

6-16-10: 6' tall, 23 years old, currently 178 pounds but was 185 two weeks ago before starting to eat healthy and exercising for the summer. Last summer I did a more casual self organized plan of just jogging and eating better to go from 232 pounds to 185 pounds. Although, I think the scale is off by 5-7 pounds on the love you side, it was a buck at a yard sale, but I'm not looking at a weight total per say, just the physical change.

I made the mistake of drinking a big smoothie about 15 minutes before starting this. Felt good though the suicide jumps besides my legs feeling like jello. But then the smoothie decided it was going to make my life horrible. Almost broke my vommit free since 03 streak. Took a 5 minute break and was back at it to the finish. My form sucked and there were many distractions going on, so my counts are +/- a few especially on switch kicks. Also, have a question about power knees. Do you switch sides half way through the timer or just stick with the one leg. I didn't switch and if I did I would of got many more because by the end my one leg was dead but the other was fresh.

Switch Kicks 74

Power Jacks 37

Power Knees 65

Power Jumps 23

Globe Jumps 7

Suicide Jumps 11

Push-Up Jacks 16

Low Plank Oblique 45

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, have a question about power knees. Do you switch sides half way through the timer or just stick with the one leg. I didn't switch and if I did I would of got many more because by the end my one leg was dead but the other was fresh.
No switching. Just keep going to town on that one leg.

Also, have a question about power knees. Do you switch sides half way through the timer or just stick with the one leg. I didn't switch and if I did I would of got many more because by the end my one leg was dead but the other was fresh.
No switching. Just keep going to town on that one leg.
I tried switching half-way through on one of the later fit tests (not the last) and it didn't help me a bit. Had about the same number as the previous two tests. My highest was the last one when I didn't switch.

Finished up with Insanity and I'm taking a few days off to rest/recover. I'll post my hybrid Insanity/P90X workout but it's going to be 5 days/wk, 3 Insanity, 2 P90X focusing on the arms and shoulders for the first two months. I think the Insanity mix will be 2 month 1 and 1 month 2 to start.
Same here. Feels good to be done. Stick with it, boys. :boxing:
Nice job guys!! Let us know how post-insanity is going.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

Background: I'm 6'2 and my very in shape weight is around 200-205. I have generally always run to maintain that level of fitness. Usually 5 miles 4-5 times per week. Started having some lower back problems in December and had to quit. Started having marathon Modern Warfare 2 sessions late at night which resulted in late night snacking and no exercise. Not good.

When I started Insanity I weighed in at 220 and was very out of shape. As of this morning, I'm down to 205 and if I had to guess I would say that in addition to losing 15 pounds in the past 9 weeks I've also added ~5 pounds of muscle.

Here are my starting and finishing numbers for reference.

Code:
Switch Kicks	85	131Power Jacks	40	51Power Knees	67	104Power Jumps	30	58Globe Jumps	6	12Suicide Jumps	12	21Push-Up Jacks	17	35Low Plank Oblique	37	70
Still not where I want to be so I'm going to take it easy this week and just try to go back to running every other day until I start something else. Maybe a P90X/Insanity hybrid of some sort.
:popcorn:

I still crack up during Pure Cardio when they pan over to the dude in the middle when they start the scissor run. He's doggin' it and then has that OH #### look when he realizes the camera's on him and he picks it up again. Gets me every time.

I hate you all. 6-16-10: 6' tall, 23 years old, currently 178 pounds but was 185 two weeks ago before starting to eat healthy and exercising for the summer. Last summer I did a more casual self organized plan of just jogging and eating better to go from 232 pounds to 185 pounds. Although, I think the scale is off by 5-7 pounds on the love you side, it was a buck at a yard sale, but I'm not looking at a weight total per say, just the physical change.I made the mistake of drinking a big smoothie about 15 minutes before starting this. Felt good though the suicide jumps besides my legs feeling like jello. But then the smoothie decided it was going to make my life horrible. Almost broke my vommit free since 03 streak. Took a 5 minute break and was back at it to the finish. My form sucked and there were many distractions going on, so my counts are +/- a few especially on switch kicks. Also, have a question about power knees. Do you switch sides half way through the timer or just stick with the one leg. I didn't switch and if I did I would of got many more because by the end my one leg was dead but the other was fresh.Switch Kicks 74Power Jacks 37Power Knees 65Power Jumps 23Globe Jumps 7Suicide Jumps 11Push-Up Jacks 16Low Plank Oblique 45
Welcome to the club GB. :mellow: Ned! Still at it! Where ya at?

I still crack up during Pure Cardio when they pan over to the dude in the middle when they start the scissor run. He's doggin' it and then has that OH #### look when he realizes the camera's on him and he picks it up again. Gets me every time.
Oh there you are.And :mellow: ya gotta love that dude.

Just completed the first real workout. I can feel my hamstrings, quads, and calfs really good. I feel my abs a little but this wasn't really focused on those, but to my surprise, I can feel my back muscles a ton. I decided I would try and do the whole workout instead of lying face first on the floor for long periods, so I took extra 20-30 second breaks every couple sets and at the water times while pausing the video. How much do you guys eat to prep for the workout and how long beforehand. I think getting this planned out for would help a ton, since I have never had any organized exercise or education on the subject. Good stuff. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just completed the first real workout. I can feel my hamstrings, quads, and calfs really good. I feel my abs a little but this wasn't really focused on those, but to my surprise, I can feel my back muscles a ton. I decided I would try and do the whole workout instead of lying face first on the floor for long periods, so I took extra 20-30 second breaks every couple sets and at the water times while pausing the video. How much do you guys eat to prep for the workout and how long beforehand. I think getting this planned out for would help a ton, since I have never had any organized exercise or education on the subject. Good stuff. :lmao:
Don't worry about pausing when can't do it anymore. Physically I don't think there are many people that can push through the entire videos without stopping to gather themself at some point. That's kind of the point to the videos...you do them multiple times over and over and each time you do them later you'll find yourself resting less or pushing harder. Just do what you can while they are going...believe me it will be hard enough without pausing all the time.

Just completed the first real workout. I can feel my hamstrings, quads, and calfs really good. I feel my abs a little but this wasn't really focused on those, but to my surprise, I can feel my back muscles a ton. I decided I would try and do the whole workout instead of lying face first on the floor for long periods, so I took extra 20-30 second breaks every couple sets and at the water times while pausing the video. How much do you guys eat to prep for the workout and how long beforehand. I think getting this planned out for would help a ton, since I have never had any organized exercise or education on the subject. Good stuff. <_<
Don't worry about pausing when can't do it anymore. Physically I don't think there are many people that can push through the entire videos without stopping to gather themself at some point. That's kind of the point to the videos...you do them multiple times over and over and each time you do them later you'll find yourself resting less or pushing harder. Just do what you can while they are going...believe me it will be hard enough without pausing all the time.
Agreed. If I paused the video everytime I rested not only would I ruin the remote from my tidal wave of sweat, each workout would be like an hour and a half long.

Just completed the first real workout. I can feel my hamstrings, quads, and calfs really good. I feel my abs a little but this wasn't really focused on those, but to my surprise, I can feel my back muscles a ton. I decided I would try and do the whole workout instead of lying face first on the floor for long periods, so I took extra 20-30 second breaks every couple sets and at the water times while pausing the video. How much do you guys eat to prep for the workout and how long beforehand. I think getting this planned out for would help a ton, since I have never had any organized exercise or education on the subject. Good stuff. <_<
Agreed. If I paused the video everytime I rested not only would I ruin the remote from my tidal wave of sweat, each workout would be like an hour and a half long.
:goodposting: good posting on both pointsI don;t get on these people on the video dont have sweat dripping all the the floor and pouring on their face like me. Granted they are actually in great shape but still....

Just got to recovery week. Taking a little longer to get through some weeks due to wife getting sick and such. Lost 12 pounds, though. Down from wearing a 36 to the point where my 34s are actually getting pretty baggy. Legs have lost weight. Stomach still needs work, but I can definitely see the results in my face. Forgot I had these dashing cheekbones.

Harry Manback said:
Ned said:
Oh there you are.And :shrug: ya gotta love that dude.
:thumbup: Almost done week 3 here.My joints really appreciate Cardio Recovery.

Just got to recovery week. Taking a little longer to get through some weeks due to wife getting sick and such. Lost 12 pounds, though. Down from wearing a 36 to the point where my 34s are actually getting pretty baggy. Legs have lost weight. Stomach still needs work, but I can definitely see the results in my face. Forgot I had these dashing cheekbones.
Nice job! Gotta love putting on old pants for the first time in who knows how long...

Nice job! Gotta love putting on old pants for the first time in who knows how long...
Not to mention the fact that I actually had to go out and buy a new belt because the smallest setting on the last one was simply too big.

Day 2 felt so much better because I had a 350 cal breakfast 45 minutes before starting instead of just a banana. Some of these positions that are done would be embarrassing if someone walked in, not to mention my dog looking at me like I'm crazy. :lol:

I don't know what came over me today, but I have to share...

Core Power/Resistance today went awesome. After finishing the 8hops/8pushups routine I felt like I still had a decent amount left in the tank. So I skipped the cool down, threw on my running shoes and went and did the loop in my neighborhood (2.5mi). I just wanted to feel like I really had a good workout, so I thought I'd run this to finish myself off.

I figured I'd go nice and slow since I had just finished an Insanity workout, right? I mean this is kinda crazy. I fully expected to get a half mile or so out and feel like crap and regret it. I use one of those running apps with my iphone and almost didn't turn it on because I didn't want to feel pressured to put in a good time. Well, I did it anyway and the little time reminder came up at the 1mi marker. I felt like I had held back so I was a little surprised when the reminder said I was 6 seconds ahead of best. :lmao: :unsure: :lmao:

In the grand scheme of things it's nothing amazing, but for me this is down right awesome. I ended up beating my best by 16 seconds. I still can't believe that I just did that after doing an Insanity workout. I cannot get over the crazy motivated feelings I have when I think about where I started back in February to what I just did today. I started out in February doing half of the first day of P90x as a trial run to see what I was up against and I was exhausted. To now this..... I'm bragging a bit, but man this is a great great feeling. :unsure:

I don't know what came over me today, but I have to share...Core Power/Resistance today went awesome. After finishing the 8hops/8pushups routine I felt like I still had a decent amount left in the tank. So I skipped the cool down, threw on my running shoes and went and did the loop in my neighborhood (2.5mi). I just wanted to feel like I really had a good workout, so I thought I'd run this to finish myself off.I figured I'd go nice and slow since I had just finished an Insanity workout, right? I mean this is kinda crazy. I fully expected to get a half mile or so out and feel like crap and regret it. I use one of those running apps with my iphone and almost didn't turn it on because I didn't want to feel pressured to put in a good time. Well, I did it anyway and the little time reminder came up at the 1mi marker. I felt like I had held back so I was a little surprised when the reminder said I was 6 seconds ahead of best. :shrug: :unsure: :no: In the grand scheme of things it's nothing amazing, but for me this is down right awesome. I ended up beating my best by 16 seconds. I still can't believe that I just did that after doing an Insanity workout. I cannot get over the crazy motivated feelings I have when I think about where I started back in February to what I just did today. I started out in February doing half of the first day of P90x as a trial run to see what I was up against and I was exhausted. To now this..... I'm bragging a bit, but man this is a great great feeling. :headbang:
:thumbup:

It's getting quiet in here. Where's everyone at?

I felt like crap yesterday. I hate those days where you're just not in it mentally and your body just doesn't have that 'pep'. Here's to today being a better day....

It's getting quiet in here. Where's everyone at? I felt like crap yesterday. I hate those days where you're just not in it mentally and your body just doesn't have that 'pep'. Here's to today being a better day....
This was me monday.I'm gonna have to either modify my schedule or just skip Tuesdays altogether as i got roped into a pool league every Tuesday...I'll feel guilty about it but my only other option is to try and do it on sunday and i don't know that's feasible.

It's getting quiet in here. Where's everyone at? I felt like crap yesterday. I hate those days where you're just not in it mentally and your body just doesn't have that 'pep'. Here's to today being a better day....
I had the same thing yesterday. Kinda doing a recovery week (P90X) because my shoulder has been a little sore. Haven't actually taken a week off in 5 weeks (I think). Didn't want to completely take this week off because I'm going on vacation next week. So I'm doing some Core Syn, Kenpo, Plyo, and Yoga. Anyway, yesterday during Plyo I absolutely pooped out after rd 2 of Rock Star Hops. Haven't pooped out in plyo in months. I think my body is telling me to recover.

Just started month 2 on Monday. Big difference in the workouts. Why on earth have the 1st max interval circuit immediately following a fit test? Next time I'm breaking those up and moving the fit test up to Sunday.

Just started month 2 on Monday. Big difference in the workouts. Why on earth have the 1st max interval circuit immediately following a fit test? Next time I'm breaking those up and moving the fit test up to Sunday.
I just started month 2, as well. Max Interval Circuit wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be. Max Interval Plyo, though? Holy mother of god. I'm still sweating, I think. Ouch.

I never did those together. Always just did the fit test on the off day instead. Just didn't have the time or desire to do both in the same day.

Missed thursday-saturday workouts last week (cant do insanity in the RV at the lake), so re-doing week 4 this week. Really felt like just quitting this all together, with 3&5 year old kids its a ##### to find time everyday to do this. Gonna try and tough out another month or whatever it is.

It's getting quiet in here. Where's everyone at? I'm into week 2 of my post Insanity workouts. 3 Insanity workouts and 2 P90X shoulder and arms. After Insanity, the hour long should and arms workouts seem like a vacation. For the 3 weekly Insanity workouts I'm doing one workout of either cardio power/plyo, 1 day of pure cardio & cardio abs, 1 max workout. The max workouts seem longer after going back to week 1. However, that means that I really only hate the workouts one day out of the five.

Last Fit Test tonight. The second month was a grind. My workout partner had to stop due to injury, so going it alone the last three weeks made it harder. After this, I will do the first month workouts a few times a week, but probably not any of the max ones. They're just too time-consuming with the extra 20 minutes.

I will complete the 63-day program in 69 days.

I'm into week 2 of my post Insanity workouts. 3 Insanity workouts and 2 P90X shoulder and arms. After Insanity, the hour long should and arms workouts seem like a vacation. For the 3 weekly Insanity workouts I'm doing one workout of either cardio power/plyo, 1 day of pure cardio & cardio abs, 1 max workout. The max workouts seem longer after going back to week 1. However, that means that I really only hate the workouts one day out of the five.
I've just been running 4-5 miles 4 days per week for the past week or so. I'll probably mix in a Max workout here and there until i figure out if I want to add in any P90X work.

Damn, why do I always feel like #### after an off day when exercising. Its like my muscles go, "Hey, I think he is quitting, time to go into lazy mode." Then after the workout and the next day I feel awesome.

Finished!

Fit Test 1/Fit Test 5

Switch Kicks 80/130 (+50)

Power Jacks 48/72 (+24)

Power Knees 80/110 (+30)

Power Jumps 31/60 (+29)

Globe Jumps 8/12 (+4)

Suicide Jumps 12/20 (+8)

Pushup Jacks 24/45 (+21)

Low Plank Obl 41/77 (+36)

Ht 5' 10"

Starting/ending weight 165/158

Starting/ending waist 35"/32.5"

Starting/ending body fat % 22.6/17.4

Thanks to everyone in this thread for getting me interested and keeping me motivated!

Finished! Fit Test 1/Fit Test 5Switch Kicks 80/130 (+50)Power Jacks 48/72 (+24)Power Knees 80/110 (+30)Power Jumps 31/60 (+29)Globe Jumps 8/12 (+4)Suicide Jumps 12/20 (+8)Pushup Jacks 24/45 (+21)Low Plank Obl 41/77 (+36)Ht 5' 10"Starting/ending weight 165/158Starting/ending waist 35"/32.5"Starting/ending body fat % 22.6/17.4Thanks to everyone in this thread for getting me interested and keeping me motivated!
Congrats on finishing. It seems by the measurables you've lost a lot of inches and body fat. Do you think you look tighter/better overall?

Finished! Fit Test 1/Fit Test 5Switch Kicks 80/130 (+50)Power Jacks 48/72 (+24)Power Knees 80/110 (+30)Power Jumps 31/60 (+29)Globe Jumps 8/12 (+4)Suicide Jumps 12/20 (+8)Pushup Jacks 24/45 (+21)Low Plank Obl 41/77 (+36)Ht 5' 10"Starting/ending weight 165/158Starting/ending waist 35"/32.5"Starting/ending body fat % 22.6/17.4Thanks to everyone in this thread for getting me interested and keeping me motivated!
Congrats on finishing. It seems by the measurables you've lost a lot of inches and body fat. Do you think you look tighter/better overall?
Yes and no. Waist is obviously better (and pants fit better). My face and neck look thinner again (how the heck do you gain/lose weight in your neck?). I've always been thin (ok, skinny) even when starting this, and not muscular. I feel stronger, but it's not like this really bulked up muscle. I think in terms of appearance, it works great for people who were muscular that had gained weight (like the Army guy in the video). When they lose the fat and tone the muscle, it's a fantastic-looking transformation. Or for people who are overweight in general. For me, meh. I wasn't overweight. My arms and pecs are slightly bigger from the pushups, but nothing dramatic. I see some abs. I suppose if someone like me was looking for a dramatic appearance change, I would do P90X.My goals were different. My cholesterol and BP were starting to flirt with too high, so I needed cardio exercise. I hate going to a gym, and running is just dull. This was a good cardio workout that kept me interested. I also have a 3-year old and 10 month old, and I want to keep up with them -- they are constant motion. My energy level has skyrocketed, my stamina is hugely improved, and I need about 2 hours less sleep at night. So, overall, I have been happy/satisfied with the program because it met my goals.As a side benefit, my wife (8-months post-pregnancy at the time) decided to do the program with me. It was a nice little boost for the relationship to do something together w/o the kids, but it wasn't so time-consuming to be unmanageable (throw on some shorts and head to the family room!). Unfortunately, an injury (not Insanity-related) knocked her out in Week 6. The last three weeks were tougher switching to solo.

Yes and no. Waist is obviously better (and pants fit better). My face and neck look thinner again (how the heck do you gain/lose weight in your neck?). I've always been thin (ok, skinny) even when starting this, and not muscular. I feel stronger, but it's not like this really bulked up muscle. I think in terms of appearance, it works great for people who were muscular that had gained weight (like the Army guy in the video). When they lose the fat and tone the muscle, it's a fantastic-looking transformation. Or for people who are overweight in general. For me, meh. I wasn't overweight. My arms and pecs are slightly bigger from the pushups, but nothing dramatic. I see some abs. I suppose if someone like me was looking for a dramatic appearance change, I would do P90X.My goals were different. My cholesterol and BP were starting to flirt with too high, so I needed cardio exercise. I hate going to a gym, and running is just dull. This was a good cardio workout that kept me interested. I also have a 3-year old and 10 month old, and I want to keep up with them -- they are constant motion. My energy level has skyrocketed, my stamina is hugely improved, and I need about 2 hours less sleep at night. So, overall, I have been happy/satisfied with the program because it met my goals.As a side benefit, my wife (8-months post-pregnancy at the time) decided to do the program with me. It was a nice little boost for the relationship to do something together w/o the kids, but it wasn't so time-consuming to be unmanageable (throw on some shorts and head to the family room!). Unfortunately, an injury (not Insanity-related) knocked her out in Week 6. The last three weeks were tougher switching to solo.
:thumbup: :goodposting:First off, CONGRATS! That's huge progress!Second, you described it perfectly from my perspective as well. I'm just about done week 4, but I'm already feeling the sentiments you described.Good luck the rest of the way!

:unsure: :coffee:First off, CONGRATS! That's huge progress!Second, you described it perfectly from my perspective as well. I'm just about done week 4, but I'm already feeling the sentiments you described.Good luck the rest of the way!
Thanks. It's just good to be done. I'll get my evenings back for a week or so till I start some maintenance routine. I gotta say I'm impressed you jumped right from P90X to this. I just need a break.

I think your description of the different impacts on people are spot on. I'm 42 6'1 and a great weight for me is 215. I worked out all through high school and college and did pretty good job of maintaining myself. For the past 15 years I haven't worked out at all and have only run intermitenly to control my weight. That stopped altogether about 3 years ago. I started Insanity at 257 and I was just fleshy everywhere, face, chest, and particularly love handles. I'm now 230 but honestly I think I'm only about 5 pounds away from where I'd like to stay. My muscle definition has come back to a decent extent, and the love handles are pretty minor right now. It's like I had a 1/2 inch of fat overtop my real body and it's been pretty much sliced away.

thats awesome man, nice work!!

I'm starting to see some momentum with the weight loss. :shrug:

Start - 205

Week 1 - 203

Week 2 - 205

Week 3 - 202

Week 4 - 200 (This was my 1 year goal when I started P90x in February!)

I'm really looking forward to the recovery week. I'm not too thrilled about having the same DVD every single day for 6 straight days, but my body could use the break. I will be running a 5K run on Tuesday (instead of Core Cardio/Balance) so that at least will break it up somewhat.

I'm starting to see some momentum with the weight loss. :lmao:Start - 205Week 1 - 203Week 2 - 205Week 3 - 202Week 4 - 200 (This was my 1 year goal when I started P90x in February!)I'm really looking forward to the recovery week. I'm not too thrilled about having the same DVD every single day for 6 straight days, but my body could use the break. I will be running a 5K run on Tuesday (instead of Core Cardio/Balance) so that at least will break it up somewhat.
:tinfoilhat:Should be interesting to see how the Recovery Week DVD is...I have a feeling it's not going to be much easier.

I'm starting to see some momentum with the weight loss. :wolf:Start - 205Week 1 - 203Week 2 - 205Week 3 - 202Week 4 - 200 (This was my 1 year goal when I started P90x in February!)I'm really looking forward to the recovery week. I'm not too thrilled about having the same DVD every single day for 6 straight days, but my body could use the break. I will be running a 5K run on Tuesday (instead of Core Cardio/Balance) so that at least will break it up somewhat.
:lmao:Should be interesting to see how the Recovery Week DVD is...I have a feeling it's not going to be much easier.
I made the mistake of thinking the P90x recover week was going to be a breeze. I won't let my guard down this time, but I'd hope it at least will be a break from the high impact stuff. I'm noticing some knee/ankle soreness when I wake up. I could use some time to rejuvenate.

I'm starting to see some momentum with the weight loss. :shrug:Start - 205Week 1 - 203Week 2 - 205Week 3 - 202Week 4 - 200 (This was my 1 year goal when I started P90x in February!)I'm really looking forward to the recovery week. I'm not too thrilled about having the same DVD every single day for 6 straight days, but my body could use the break. I will be running a 5K run on Tuesday (instead of Core Cardio/Balance) so that at least will break it up somewhat.
:rolleyes:Should be interesting to see how the Recovery Week DVD is...I have a feeling it's not going to be much easier.
I made the mistake of thinking the P90x recover week was going to be a breeze. I won't let my guard down this time, but I'd hope it at least will be a break from the high impact stuff. I'm noticing some knee/ankle soreness when I wake up. I could use some time to rejuvenate.
After about a week of insanity I started to notice some soreness in my right foot. This has been a long time problem for me since I was playing sports as a young kid. My natural running form has my feet landing and pushing off the outside of my feet. I can correct it when jogging but when I do other more physical activities it goes back to natural. So, about a week in I started feeling the discomfort and knew what was coming. My solution was to lay a cheapo exercise mat on the floor horizontal in the area where I will be doing most of the jogging, jumping, and other things where my feet impact the ground. In the five days since I started this my pain has gone completely away and everything feels great. Not to mention it muffles the sounds from the workout area quite a bit. I still do get impact on exercises that go away from the mat that is towards the front of my area, but it has made a huge difference. I was doing insanity barefoot but had to switch to wearing socks because the mat would stick to my feet and slide around. The socks helped but the mat was still sliding around a bit because I am on carpet, so I stuck a bowling ball on the two front corners and it has stayed while the bowling balls haven't got in the way. Any heavy object should work, it just happens I have my bowling equipment nearby and it was a ghetto opportunity.

Too hot to run today so I did Max Cardio instead. It's been about two weeks since I finished Insanity and I've definitely lost a little bit of my Insanity conditioning.

LOL at the bowling ball solution. :goodposting:

Just finished week 2 and did cardio abs for the first time. After the off day I think I'm going to skip the fit test and just move everything up a day. In fact I think the only fit test I may do from now on is the very last one since the numbers it produces are not the carrots that is driving me. I weigh a pound less than when I started but I know I have gained a lot of muscles in my legs and stomach. The love handles are about half of what they used to be, belly is smaller, and my obliques are transforming before my eyes every day. :thumbup:

Just finished week 2 and did cardio abs for the first time. After the off day I think I'm going to skip the fit test and just move everything up a day. In fact I think the only fit test I may do from now on is the very last one since the numbers it produces are not the carrots that is driving me. I weigh a pound less than when I started but I know I have gained a lot of muscles in my legs and stomach. The love handles are about half of what they used to be, belly is smaller, and my obliques are transforming before my eyes every day. :thumbup:
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread