What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

interesting site (1 Viewer)

nyGIANTSnj

Footballguy
I thought this was an interesting site. www.pickhoo.com basically it compared several sites prediction each week then ranked them as to which ones were the most accurate after actual performance of the players. The site the won the overall best site for prediction and the rb prediction each week is one of my favorites sites, they were right on. http://www.pickhoo.com/runningBackRanking/...isplayYear=2007

Last edited by a moderator:
ouch for football guys. Although without any backing data I won't take much stock in it. FBG has served me well for the last couple of years.

ouch for football guys. Although without any backing data I won't take much stock in it. FBG has served me well for the last couple of years.
I agree about seeing the data to back that up. I have a feeling pickhoo and pigskinaddiction are one and the same. Just my cynical side showing through maybe...

I agree about seeing the data to back that up. I have a feeling pickhoo and pigskinaddiction are one and the same. Just my cynical side showing through maybe...
The pickhoo.com domain name was registered using an anonymizer called DomainDiscreet. Seems highly suspicious, but inconclusive. The two websites are hosted on servers from entirely different companies.

code said:
oddball said:
jagerbomb said:
The pickhoo.com domain name was registered using an anonymizer called DomainDiscreet. Seems highly suspicious, but inconclusive. The two websites are hosted on servers from entirely different companies.
Did a little more looking, and it looks like Footballguys didn't do so hot on the RB, but did well on the QB, WR, and TE. Pigskin, on the other hand, were down near the bottom on them.Yet, Pigskin wins the "Overall Best" award, even though they only did well on the RB. QB ranking:FBG: 2ndPSA: 8thRB ranking:FBG: 10thPSA: 1stWR ranking:FBG: 5thPSA: 8thTE ranking:FBG: 3rdPSA: 8thHow'd Pigskin get best overall again???

Pigskin addiction's predictions for this week still have Colston in the Saints lineup and Maurice Morris in at RB for Seattle. Do they just make these predictions on Monday night and ignore them thereafter?! I'll stick with Lineup Dominator, thanks.

This tarnishes my opinion of pigskin addiction, which I've been a fan of the last couple seasons as a highly entertaining site (fearless forecast, what the heck happened, etc.).

Very similar website layout as pigskinaddiction.com - its the same template, hence same designer, hence BS.

Users who are viewing this thread