What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Antrel Rolle starting again? (1 Viewer)

it looks like Arizona is a really MESS this year....offensively and defensively

thx to Ken "Freaking MORON" Whisenhunt

:rolleyes:

Thanks to Whisenhunt??? Where have you been?

They have ALWAYS been a mess. I have no thoughts on Whisenhunt either way, but it sure as heck didn't start when he got there. Geez...

That said... Darnell Dockett is playing like a stud. The new defensive scheme must meet his skill set perfectly. And I saw Rolle's line as well. Lot's of tackles made me wonder if he was starting as well.

A potential uptick in value for Rolle going forward?

They have ALWAYS been a mess. I have no thoughts on Whisenhunt either way, but it sure as heck didn't start when he got there. Geez...
:goodposting: are you serious ?mmm.......i was talking from a FF perspective

Adrian Wilson is a ghost, Leinart played like ####, Warner is playing like ####, Boldin/Fitz are not so good this year...the only guy who's really improved is Dockett

they were losing with Green......and they are losing now with Whisenhunt, so alll the changes (3-4, new offensive schemes, 2 QB system :lmao: ) are really useful......

Young 8 said:
J Giles Band said:

:lol: are you serious ?mmm.......i was talking from a FF perspective

Adrian Wilson is a ghost, Leinart played like ####, Warner is playing like ####, Boldin/Fitz are not so good this year...the only guy who's really improved is Dockett

they were losing with Green......and they are losing now with Whisenhunt, so alll the changes (3-4, new offensive schemes, 2 QB system :no: ) are really useful......
I didn't know that one-year turnarounds were par for the course. Boldin's stat lines have been fine. Has his non-box score play been awful?

Young 8 said:
J Giles Band said:

:lmao: are you serious ?mmm.......i was talking from a FF perspective

they were losing with Green......and they are losing now with Whisenhunt, so alll the changes (3-4, new offensive schemes, 2 QB system :rolleyes: ) are really useful......
I didn't know that one-year turnarounds were par for the course. Boldin's stat lines have been fine. Has his non-box score play been awful?
he had 1 big...big game, the others are 22yds, 83yds, 29yds, 40yds

Young 8 said:
J Giles Band said:

:rolleyes: are you serious ?mmm.......i was talking from a FF perspective

they were losing with Green......and they are losing now with Whisenhunt, so alll the changes (3-4, new offensive schemes, 2 QB system :rolleyes: ) are really useful......
he had 1 big...big game, the others are 22yds, 83yds, 29yds, 40yds
Why are we discussing O players in the IDP section?

I am by no means a Whisenhunt apologist or supporter... :yawn:

That said, I've seen some things defensively from Arizona this year you never saw under Denny Green. They actually appear to be developing a defensive identity and have shown the ability to win without having to get into a shoot-out with teams every week.

As far as the FF implications... I'll give it more than half a season to determine any trends. Obviously Rolle losing his starting spot was a huge hit for his owners, and Wilson has been quiet. On the other hand, Dockett has emerged as a DL1 and Dansby (before getting hurt) was playing like a LB1.

I am by no means a Whisenhunt apologist or supporter... :thumbup: That said, I've seen some things defensively from Arizona this year you never saw under Denny Green. They actually appear to be developing a defensive identity and have shown the ability to win without having to get into a shoot-out with teams every week.As far as the FF implications... I'll give it more than half a season to determine any trends. Obviously Rolle losing his starting spot was a huge hit for his owners, and Wilson has been quiet. On the other hand, Dockett has emerged as a DL1 and Dansby (before getting hurt) was playing like a LB1.
Dansby had the same stats in the 2nd half of last season when he was starter, Wilson has not been quiet....he sucks (from best FF SS to average)

Last edited by a moderator:
check better next timeDansby last 8 games (after a mid-season injury) 2006

49+10 tkls

5 sacks

2 pd

1 ff

that's 8,50 avg in my league

this year in 6 games

34+10 tkls

2,5 sacks

1 pd

1 ff

that's 7,83 avg but he played only 1 quarter in week 6 so it should be higher....close to 9,00

I am by no means a Whisenhunt apologist or supporter... :thumbup: That said, I've seen some things defensively from Arizona this year you never saw under Denny Green. They actually appear to be developing a defensive identity and have shown the ability to win without having to get into a shoot-out with teams every week.As far as the FF implications... I'll give it more than half a season to determine any trends. Obviously Rolle losing his starting spot was a huge hit for his owners, and Wilson has been quiet. On the other hand, Dockett has emerged as a DL1 and Dansby (before getting hurt) was playing like a LB1.
Mmm... I've quoted MY OWN post so that you can actually READ IT.As you can see, I actually stated that I think the Cardinals defense is developing an identity now and yes I actually do think they are improved over the Green units.Holy %&*#.... A debate requires valid arguments on BOTH sides. :lmao:

mmm.......i was talking from a FF perspective
Mmm... I've quoted MY OWN post so that you can actually READ IT.

....because THIS is a fantasy football forumthe "only improvement" that i can see this year is.......Dockett

:shrug:

Mmm... actually this is a FOOTBALL forum.

And unlike you, I did not quote YOUR post about the FF perspective, nor was I responding specifically to it when I discussed the Cardinals defensive trends. I was prompting discussion in the thread independent of your rant...

Dude, you are pissing in the wind... Go beat up your little sister if you need a release. :X

The first correct thing you've said all day... you did post some stats. You showed that Dansby's stats this season are basically the same as the 2nd half of last season. Bravo!

The problem you've failed to realize all along is... no one ever said otherwise. :banned:

Goodnight my friend... I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

The first correct thing you've said all day... you did post some stats. You showed that Dansby's stats this season are basically the same as the 2nd half of last season. Bravo!

The problem you've failed to realize all along is... no one ever said otherwise. :banned:

I've seen some things defensively from Arizona this year you never saw under Denny Green. They actually appear to be developing a defensive identity

As far as the FF implications... I'll give it more than half a season to determine any trends. Obviously Rolle losing his starting spot was a huge hit for his owners, and Wilson has been quiet. On the other hand, Dockett has emerged as a DL1 and Dansby (before getting hurt) was playing like a LB1.
you must have some problems reading....YOUR OWN POSTSsorry for you chump :lmao:

The problem you've failed to realize all along is... no one ever said otherwise. :loco:

I've seen some things defensively from Arizona this year you never saw under Denny Green. They actually appear to be developing a defensive identity

you must have some problems reading....YOUR OWN POSTSsorry for you chump :(
Nothing to be sorry about... But 'chump'??? C'mon, you can do better than that! You gonna wanna meet outside too? I'd love that one... :loco: You obviously CANNOT read because if you look CLOSELY at my post you will see that I said (and I quote): "...and Dansby was playing like a LB1." No where in that sentence was there any comparison to Dansby last season.

You can keep kicking that horse Wilbur... it's just not gonna get up!

:thumbup: :loco:

You obviously CANNOT read because if you look CLOSELY at my post you will see that I said (and I quote): "...and Dansby was playing like a LB1." No where in that sentence was there any comparison to Dansby last season.
LMAO
As far as the FF implications... I'll give it more than half a season to determine any trends.

Obviously Rolle losing his starting spot was a huge hit for his owners, and Wilson has been quiet. (downgrade)

On the other hand (= means UPGRADE), Dockett has emerged as a DL1 and Dansby (before getting hurt) was playing like a LB1.
i say it again "try to read better next time" :thumbup:

You obviously CANNOT read because if you look CLOSELY at my post you will see that I said (and I quote): "...and Dansby was playing like a LB1." No where in that sentence was there any comparison to Dansby last season.
LMAO
As far as the FF implications... I'll give it more than half a season to determine any trends.

Obviously Rolle losing his starting spot was a huge hit for his owners, and Wilson has been quiet. (downgrade)

On the other hand (= means UPGRADE), Dockett has emerged as a DL1 and Dansby (before getting hurt) was playing like a LB1.
i say it again "try to read better next time" :thumbup:
Why don't you guys just give insight on the topic being discussed and stop arguing. Does it really matter?

LMAO

i say it again "try to read better next time" :popcorn:
So you agree Dansby was playing like a LB1, right?If so... we are saying the same thing. Of course, I've been trying to tell you that for an hour now... :mellow:

So you agree Dansby was playing like a LB1, right?

If so... we are saying the same thing. Of course, I've been trying to tell you that for an hour now... :mellow:
LOLno you re saying that Ken Moron Whisenhunt brought improvements on this team.....i can' t see them

:popcorn:

Now we are getting somewhere. C'mon, I know you can be constructive and not just resort to name calling when you get your feelings hurt.

Correct. I do think the Cards are better (and you are welcome to keep your opinion to the contrary). But that statement was not a direct correlation to the fantasy football implications.

My whole point was that the Cards were a mess LONG BEFORE the arrival of Whisenhunt. And if you think they still are, be my guest... They may be. I just think they are in better shape than before.

With that, I really am going to bed this time. Goodnight.

Whew... :popcorn:

Let's dial down on the tool posts and stick to discussion only. The one good thing about the IDP forum is that it is largely devoid of threads like this. If you want to name call and insult, take it elsewhere.

Thanks, Anthony Borbely.

Anthony Borbely said:
Let's dial down on the tool posts and stick to discussion only. The one good thing about the IDP forum is that it is largely devoid of threads like this. If you want to name call and insult, take it elsewhere. Thanks, Anthony Borbely.
:goodposting: Thank you... and sorry I allowed myself to be baited into that.

Anthony Borbely said:
Let's dial down on the tool posts and stick to discussion only. The one good thing about the IDP forum is that it is largely devoid of threads like this. If you want to name call and insult, take it elsewhere. Thanks, Anthony Borbely.
:nerd:

Users who are viewing this thread