What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is it time to start B Marshall? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manhands

Footballguy
I've basically been utilyzing these forums to put together the best possible starting lineup I can from week to week. I finally had the first pick over all in this year's draft(14 teamer) and, yes I too have been suffering from Tomlinsonitis. Anyway, you get my drift. I'm in a basic scoring league with passing TD's worth 4pts and rus/rec TD's are 6pts. 1 pt/10 yds rus/rec and 1pt/20 yds pass. No pts for rec's. We start 1QB, 2RB's, 2WR's, 1 Flex, 1TE, 1K, etc. I have a pretty solid WR core. R. Wayne, R. Williams, S. Holmes, B. Marshall, and J. Jones.

Wondering if there is any dilems or consideration here. Marshall had an outstanding week last week and with Walker ailing does this make Marshall more valuable? S. Holmes hasn't done much since week 1 and I had high aspirations for him this year but Ward is likely out (I think) and they are playing Arizona's pass D. I don't know. I guess no matter which player I play their total points probably won't be that far apart.

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance for your input. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread