What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Matt Cassel a Top 5 (1 Viewer)

Why hasn't Andy Hicks locked this thread???

While the game is in progress, keep comments in the game thread. I've lost count of the amount of times a thread has been started on player while the game is in progress only for them to be injured or make a crucial drop or not feature on another play making the thread redundant.Starting threads on players while the game is in progress leads to 20+ threads (and that's conservative) that have little benefit.

While the game is in progress, keep comments in the game thread. I've lost count of the amount of times a thread has been started on player while the game is in progress only for them to be injured or make a crucial drop or not feature on another play making the thread redundant.Starting threads on players while the game is in progress leads to 20+ threads (and that's conservative) that have little benefit.
Well could it be the game is over???

I guess the other Matt Cassel ranking thread on the front page was broken or something :X

I guess the other Matt Cassel ranking thread on the front page was broken or something :blackdot:
Wow, it's deleted now. So we delete a thread that was 10 days old with solid discussion on Cassel's value for a new one asking basically the same question :X

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess the other Matt Cassel ranking thread on the front page was broken or something :blackdot:
Wow, it's deleted now. So we delete a thread that was 10 days old with solid discussion on Cassel's value for a new one asking basically the same question :X
Depends on who made the thread.Cassell is FF gold. Cassell is real NFL gold. Step aside, Tom.

Wow, it's deleted now. So we delete a thread that was 10 days old with solid discussion on Cassel's value for a new one asking basically the same question :popcorn:
That thread was better than this one. Good work mods, great way to encourage people to not even bother about using the search option, let alone look in front of their noses for the EXACT thread that they just created. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy amazing system that belicheck has.

spent a wad in BB dollars to get him and was dissapointed until the last two week. Now

I BELIEVE

The thread was started while the game was still being played. As per FBG Mod Protocol, this thread should have been locked so that someone else could create the exact same thread 30 minutes later. That way you reduce the clutter. :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, it's deleted now. So we delete a thread that was 10 days old with solid discussion on Cassel's value for a new one asking basically the same question :confused:
That thread was better than this one. Good work mods, great way to encourage people to not even bother about using the search option, let alone look in front of their noses for the EXACT thread that they just created. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Its back:popcorn:

The thread was started while the game was still being played. As per FBG Mod Protocol, this thread should have been locked so that someone else could create the exact same thread 30 minutes later. That way you reduce the clutter. :football:
:thumbup:

Why all the venom and hate against the MODS for trying to do a thankless jobs on a FREE message board? People are so freaking negative around here.

On topic, still not sure Cassel throws the deep ball all that well. A circus catch or two by Moss doean't hurt Cassell's numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread