What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is there a good website with a free stream of tonight's game? (1 Viewer)

Red Herring

Footballguy
Title says it all. I'm stuck somewhere without tv, but do have my laptop and internet access. Are there any sites to avoid as well?

TIA and my apologies if Honda

Last edited by a moderator:
firstrowsports.eu

plenty of cable services like let you watch it online. Or get off your ### and go to a bar

It never ceases to amaze me just how clueless old media is with regard to new media. Instead of showing advertisements during the game(during advertisement breaks mind you) they instead just show a slide telling you that the game will be back on shortly. Not that I really care that NBC flushes this revenue source down the toilet... it's just odd that they can't tell that's what they are doing. Even if they showed some canned promos for other NBC shows they would be capitalizing in some small way.

there must be a reason for that. Even the local radio stations I listen to online will play some generic background music when it's commercial time.

Users who are viewing this thread