What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is this Vetoable? (1 Viewer)

Veto it?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vision6

Footballguy
Redraft PPR

Team A sends

Andre Johnson (#1 WR in the league)

Eli Manning

Jerrich Cotchery

MoJo

to Team B for

ADP

Fitzgerald

All four players Team B receives become starters in his lineup. Team B has a mediocre record and trying to make a playoff run

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see a single thing wrong with that deal. I can't even tell which team is winning that deal, although it looks like a good deal for both teams if all 4 of those guys are top guys on the new team.

If I had to guess you are a team that is also trying to run for the playoffs and are now scared Team B will push you out.

My bet is he is one of these teams. Check out how the question is phrased ... AJ (#1 WR in the league) and team B is starting all 4 players and is trying to make a playoff run. Anyway, agree that the trade is fine.

You could make the case that Fitzgerald and Johnson cancel each other out as it is impossible to tell who will have more value down the stretch.

So that would make the trade ADP for Eli, Cotchery, and Jones-Drew. A typical trade of quality for depth. It could very well help both teams, escpecially if team A wasn't going to start all of these players.

Keepers said:
My bet is he is one of these teams. Check out how the question is phrased ... AJ (#1 WR in the league) and team B is starting all 4 players and is trying to make a playoff run. Anyway, agree that the trade is fine.
I agree, the way this is worded, the OP is Team A, and is posting this because others in his league are crying foul about his deal.[/sleuth]Oh and I agree with the others that say this is not vetoable.

If you are the commish, and you are posting because you really need to ask, that's a sign you're not able to handle the job.

If you're posting here because of wackjobs in you rleague who disagree with you that it's NOT vetoable, then you're doing a good job.

For anyone who voted yes, please restrict your commish duties to 1-man leagues.

Keepers said:
I am guessing we are talking to the owner of Team A....

I voted yes. This clearly shatters the competitive integrity of your entire league. What fun is fantasy football if trades like this are allowed to go through!? This trade looks like me on a seesaw with Warren Sapp.

I voted yes. This clearly shatters the competitive integrity of your entire league. What fun is fantasy football if trades like this are allowed to go through!? This trade looks like me on a seesaw with Warren Sapp.
Agreed....not a fair trade. Furthermore, it's such an awful trade that I would kick the owner of team A and all relatives out of the league and find replacements for the remainder of the year.

Agreed....not a fair trade. Furthermore, it's such an awful trade that I would kick the owner of team A and all relatives out of the league and find replacements for the remainder of the year.
It's good neither one of you are a commish of a league.It's 74-3. That means there's 74 people with a clue, and 3 people + the OP who are horribly confused. I would consider this a sign.

It's good neither one of you are a commish of a league.It's 74-3. That means there's 74 people with a clue, and 3 people + the OP who are horribly confused. I would consider this a sign.
Yes it is a sign. It's a sign that your sarcasm detector is down today.........

Yes it is a sign. It's a sign that your sarcasm detector is down today.........
:lmao: :blackdot:

Yes I am the owner of team A (I know kinda obvious by the phrasing lol, gotta love the IQ of this board) and a few owners in my league were freaking out. Just making sure I was seeing things str8.

Thx for the input and comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread