What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Isn't it weird to donate for sick animals when we have sick kids? (2 Viewers)

Animals deserve kindness and help too. Some of the reasons animals suffer are due to people. Otis I think you are too shallow to care or understand. You are simply a needy self absorbed attention whore.

Animals deserve kindness and help too. Some of the reasons animals suffer are due to people. Otis I think you are too shallow to care or understand. You are simply a needy self absorbed attention whore.
Don't sugar coat it. Tell him how you really feel.

Just cut some money to the local dog shelter because of this thread.

[fanks oatis] <-- dog at shelter
I broke into the Children's Hospital last night and stole a bunch of medicine, sold it, and bought a bunch of squeaky chew toys with the money to give to stray dogs I see.

Just cut some money to the local dog shelter because of this thread.

[fanks oatis] <-- dog at shelter
I broke into the Children's Hospital last night and stole a bunch of medicine, sold it, and bought a bunch of squeaky chew toys with the money to give to stray dogs I see.
I kidnapped one hundred dalmatians and had coats made out of them for poor children with cancer.

And a raccOOn killer to boot.

Gambino said:
So are Otis and I the only people that value human life over animals? The rest of you seem to be missing this point.
yep- clearly, we're the ones missing the point about charity.

I give large amounts of time, money, and energy to help sick children and a small amount of money to no-kill shelters. I think it's appropriate.

Children love animals.

I give to both, though a far larger proportion to children (medical research and education), then vets, then land conservation, then the arts, then a pet shelter. I would not be giving to the Pet Shelter absent the influence of my wife and daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Children love animals.

I give to both, though a far larger proportion to children medical research and education), then vets, then land conservation, then the arts, then a pet shelter. I would not be giving to the Pet Shelter absent the influence of my wife and daughter.
Not as much as they love not dying from cancer.

Children love animals.

I give to both, though a far larger proportion to children medical research and education), then vets, then land conservation, then the arts, then a pet shelter. I would not be giving to the Pet Shelter absent the influence of my wife and daughter.
Don't you have to be aware of something and be able to acknowledge its existence to love it? Ask most children if they love not dying from cancer and they'd look at you quizzically. Ask most kids if they love their pets and they'd agree enthusiastically.

Rohn Jambo said:
Otis, animals cannot help themselves. As a citizen of Earth, I have responsibility to protect all living things on this planet.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/report-wildlife-numbers-drop-by-half-since-1970-1412085197
You know what would REALLY help protect all living things on this planet?! One particular species not breeding like rabbits, consuming ungodly amounts of resources...while turning what's left (that said species hasn't consumed) into its own landfill. But never you mind about that...since God commands his people to conquer/subdue the Earth and everything in it. Driving big 'ol gas guzzling monsters 30-50+ miles (one way) to/from work every day and living in homes 4-5 times the size (per resident) of our forefathers. USA #1! And if you don't believe me, it's right there for all to read in the Bible...maybe in Romans?! Or probably Revelation...but hey! Who cares, since we'll all be raptured off the resulting cesspool before our loving God lets us suffer too badly anyway, right?! :drive:

:wall:

Rohn Jambo said:
Otis, animals cannot help themselves. As a citizen of Earth, I have responsibility to protect all living things on this planet.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/report-wildlife-numbers-drop-by-half-since-1970-1412085197
You know what would REALLY help protect all living things on this planet?! One particular species not breeding like rabbits, consuming ungodly amounts of resources...while turning what's left (that said species hasn't consumed) into its own landfill. But never you mind about that...since God commands his people to conquer/subdue the Earth and everything in it. Driving big 'ol gas guzzling monsters 30-50+ miles (one way) to/from work every day and living in homes 4-5 times the size (per resident) of our forefathers. USA #1! And if you don't believe me, it's right there for all to read in the Bible...maybe in Romans?! Or probably Revelation...but hey! Who cares, since we'll all be raptured off the resulting cesspool before our loving God lets us suffer too badly anyway, right?! :drive: :wall:
How drunk is this guy?

Rohn Jambo said:
Otis, animals cannot help themselves. As a citizen of Earth, I have responsibility to protect all living things on this planet.http://online.wsj.com/articles/report-wildlife-numbers-drop-by-half-since-1970-1412085197
You know what would REALLY help protect all living things on this planet?! One particular species not breeding like rabbits, consuming ungodly amounts of resources...while turning what's left (that said species hasn't consumed) into its own landfill. But never you mind about that...since God commands his people to conquer/subdue the Earth and everything in it. Driving big 'ol gas guzzling monsters 30-50+ miles (one way) to/from work every day and living in homes 4-5 times the size (per resident) of our forefathers. USA #1! And if you don't believe me, it's right there for all to read in the Bible...maybe in Romans?! Or probably Revelation...but hey! Who cares, since we'll all be raptured off the resulting cesspool before our loving God lets us suffer too badly anyway, right?! :drive: :wall:
:lmao:

cstu said:
Children love animals.

My daughter is learning about charitable giving by giving to the Pet Shelter. I place importance on that lesson.

So my wife and I were gone for most of the weekend. When we leave we gate off her dogs. One of the bastards got out and our kitchen and in doing so ate a ton of fresh beef jerky I just bought. Apparently the dog likes it.

So, uh, can someone please donate a bunch of beef jerky to my dog before I kill her?

You know what would REALLY help protect all living things on this planet?! One particular species not breeding like rabbits, consuming ungodly amounts of resources...while turning what's left (that said species hasn't consumed) into its own landfill. But never you mind about that...since God commands his people to conquer/subdue the Earth and everything in it. Driving big 'ol gas guzzling monsters 30-50+ miles (one way) to/from work every day and living in homes 4-5 times the size (per resident) of our forefathers. USA #1! And if you don't believe me, it's right there for all to read in the Bible...maybe in Romans?! Or probably Revelation...but hey! Who cares, since we'll all be raptured off the resulting cesspool before our loving God lets us suffer too badly anyway, right?! :drive:

Is he talking about the blacks?

cows?

cows?
rabbits

cows?
rabbits
All good guesses. But the correct answer was conservatives. Fringe-Right, Fringe-Christian evangelical Conservatives. Thanks for playing though! :thumbup:

VA703 said:
were the pets born in the usa?
This brings up an interesting twist; pets born in the US or kids born elsewhere. To make this even a little more spicy, the foreign kids are now here illegally. Head explodes.

datonn said:
Fennis said:
El Floppo said:

cows?
rabbits
All good guesses. But the correct answer was conservatives. Fringe-Right, Fringe-Christian evangelical Conservatives. Thanks for playing though! :thumbup:
Oh, I see. So you're confirming you're a #######.

VA703 said:
were the pets born in the usa?
This brings up an interesting twist; pets born in the US or kids born elsewhere. To make this even a little more spicy, the foreign kids are now here illegally. Head explodes.
And Islamic.
Oh snap. An ISIS kid here illegally. No way you're choosing that kid over a dog wrapped in the stars and stripes.
Now imagine the dog is a Pit Bull.

Users who are viewing this thread