What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Its down AGAIN, what is going on w/ MFL (1 Viewer)

KellysHeroes

Footballguy
My league is in the middle of a slow auction and my members can't get on right now as players are coming off the board

My league is in the middle of a slow auction and my members can't get on right now as players are coming off the board
my league switched to MFL this year and we have our draft Saturday night? should i be worried? I felt assured that there wouldn't be any hiccups because FBG vouched for them.

Maybe you should contact MFL... don't really think anyone here can help you.FYI, my league is having no problems with MFL. :confused:

Guys,

I just noticed that for EVERY league I'm in, my contact info has been uncheck for everything. If you are not getting emails from your leagues, you might want to check that.

my league switched to MFL this year and we have our draft Saturday night? should i be worried? I felt assured that there wouldn't be any hiccups because FBG vouched for them.
It came back up after 20 minutes... I had to reset a couple of auctions,

Users who are viewing this thread