What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn killed in car accident (1 Viewer)

beaux

Footballguy
http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/jackass-ryan-dunn-dies-dead-car-crash-accident-pennsylvania/

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning ... TMZ has confirmed with Bam Margera's mother.

34-year-old Dunn appeared in all of the "Jackass" movies -- famously shoving a toy car into his rectum in the first flick back in 2002.

Dunn and an unidentified person both died in the crash which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township. It's unclear who was driving the car.

Just hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo on Twitter showing himself drinking with friends.

Story developing ...

Drinking just hours before? Hope that didn't play a part. 322 can be a pretty difficult road to drive in places. I would imagine especially so if drunk.

Weird he was just on the radio talking about how he calmed down a bit and was in some G4 tv show coming up and how he was trying to get his acting career to take off.

Sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drinking just hours before? Hope that didn't play a part. 322 can be a pretty difficult road to drive in places. I would imagine especially so if drunk.
I know that stretch of 322 very well. It's virtually straight and flat. There are a lot of deer in that area though.

They're saying he was driving 110 MPH at the time of the crash and that his body was burned so badly when police arrived that he couldn't be identified facially. One of the EMTs familiar with the show identified his body from tattoos. That's brutal.

My wife just called to tell me the news, this sucks. These guys are every bit the entertainers that Hollywood comedians are. Thanks for the many laughs, Dunn.

Bam: "Ohhh I think I broke my tailbone!"

Dunn: "That's alright, we don't have tails anymore"

:lmao:

RIP

RIP

Agreed with thepost above that it seemed of all of them, he always seemed the least extreme and often had to be pushed to do some of the stunts.

Users who are viewing this thread