What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jaiquawn Jarrett (1 Viewer)

Bdub

Footballguy
I haven't been able to find anything about how it's going for him in practice or the preseason? Is he playing SS, FS, starting yet?

Any chance he could be a nice surprise stud IPD like Ward last year?

Coleman started the other night. I faded on the game later and don't remember seeing Jarrert so not sure if he's hurt. Coleman still listed as the starter on the Eahles website.

Found this

Allen article

Although he played free safety in 2010, the Eagles plan to use either Coleman or Jarrett at free safety this year, while Allen slides to strong safety. Allen isn't fazed by his position change, he says.

"It's pretty much interchangeable," Allen said. "Free safety and strong safety, you have to know both of them, so I'll be good."

For now, Page and Allen are the starters. They may slowly bring Jarrett along with ST plus. Otherwise, it's hard to tell how much he will get used at this point.

I don't see any fantasy value in the Philly safety positon until someone proves they can play. Coleman has been bad and was benched, Allen couldn't tackle last week and still looked off. Page looks like the only one worth something and he isn't very good in coverage. Safety may actually be worse than their LBs :yucky:

Users who are viewing this thread