What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeopardy Baby, Ooooh-ooh-oooooh (1 Viewer)

A question asked what team had all their single-digit numbers retired, with the "correct" response being the Yankees. After Jeter's #2 was retired, pitcher Adam Ottavino signed with the team and wore #0, and 0 is still available.

first day back from vacation FJ was a rare instaget

tomorrow is the final game of season 39; season 40 is currently scheduled to premiere September 1

Like a couple people on the website I forgot to ad the first word to the correct answer. Something tells me Ken woulda zapped me

Is this extended "second chance tourny" a result of the strike, or something they were always planning?? I know that a bunch of the TOC champs had said they would not film if the strike was going on, is this some way to extend the season to hopefully let the TOC happen after the strike??

I think I would prefer it if Jeopardy would stop having the scrubs back. One of today's dudes didn't even know how to wager on a Daily Double. None of them had the reading comprehensin skills to comprehend the Final question. It's painful to watch. (Ya know- all that screaming at the TV.)

I have not been watching the Celebrity Jeopardy, but exception to watch Katie Nolan crush it tonight (as I would have predicted).

Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

True Cliff Clavin moment
Silver lining: They HAVE to bring her back for the Second Chance tournament. It's too good a story not to.
This week they did bring her back. She had a lead and lost again, but this time in a more conventional fashion.
Her story was that John Ratzenbetger reached out to her on social media with some nice words.

Wait, did she just subtract wrong tonight? Why did the woman not bet enough to catch the leader?
Sometimes people bet to win if the leader bets what they need to bet to cover second place doubling their score but gets it wrong. That’s what Megan Wachstpress was known for. Perhaps that’s what this person did last night.

ToC finals going on.

Weird wager by Yogesh to bet $0 from second place. Got it right and would have won if just bet normally. Theatre is a strong category for him too, so not like he just thought would not know it. (He’s gotten 123 of 127 theatre category questions right on the trivia site that I’m a member of too.)

ToC finals going on.

Weird wager by Yogesh to bet $0 from second place. Got it right and would have won if just bet normally. Theatre is a strong category for him too, so not like he just thought would not know it. (He’s gotten 123 of 127 theatre category questions right on the trivia site that I’m a member of too.)
Yeah. I didn't get that, either.

Users who are viewing this thread