What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jersey Boys (1 Viewer)

ThaPenguin

Footballguy
Anybody caught this yet? I got seats about 10 rows from the stage. Just looking for the FFA opinion on whether I should sneak the flask in, or if I will be entertained without it.

All the girls from my office are going to this tonight, all dressed to kill. Enjoy the view. :shrug:
:thumbup: Just told my girlfriend about the tickets and she gave me a "When Harry Met Sally" type of reaction. So I am sure she will be joining them in the dressed to kill section of the hall.

All the girls from my office are going to this tonight, all dressed to kill. Enjoy the view. ;)
:blackdot: Just told my girlfriend about the tickets and she gave me a "When Harry Met Sally" type of reaction. So I am sure she will be joining them in the dressed to kill section of the hall.
:bag: what is a "When Harry Met Sally" type of reaction? That guys and girls can't just be friends? Or the "You made a woman meow?" reaction?

Verbal Kint said:
ThaPenguin said:
Verbal Kint said:
All the girls from my office are going to this tonight, all dressed to kill. Enjoy the view. :excited:
:thumbup: Just told my girlfriend about the tickets and she gave me a "When Harry Met Sally" type of reaction. So I am sure she will be joining them in the dressed to kill section of the hall.
:confused: what is a "When Harry Met Sally" type of reaction? That guys and girls can't just be friends? Or the "You made a woman meow?" reaction?
I was referring to the fake orgasm.

Co-worker (male, not gay) went to see it here in Cincy and really liked it. He's too young to remember that era, as well.

I saw the play with my wife. It was fantastic and would go again. And I'm ok with that. Probably won't see the movie though.

Users who are viewing this thread