What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jersey Shore (1 Viewer)

IIRC, Vinny is the only one with a college degree. He might not have as much game as Sitch and Pauly, but he does a good job of seeing through all the BS and just hanging back (a majority of the time).

That being said, Pauly and Sitch make the show. They clearly know that they're lucky as crap and need to milk all this for all it's worth. (I think Vinny somewhat realizes this as well, but not to the extent of the other two).

It would blow my mind if JWOW wasn't in the WWE after JS is over. She's got all the makings of a pro wrestler.

Cant believe Mike gets a pass for his ratting out Angelina. He had absolutely no business saying anything. Its not like WatchBoy is his buddy or anything. He's much closer to Sammy and he kept his mouth shut about Ronnie. Entirely poor form.

JWOWW going to pose for Playboy.
Least surprising news ever?
remember that article saying they all had herpes?
I don't think they all have it, MTV just makes them all take Valtrex "just in case." They aren't getting checked in between hook-ups, so if they catch it, it's not like they'll likely figure it out before the next victim.I wouldn't be surprised if they all had it though, but I've only seen/heard of the Valtrex part of their contracts.

JWOWW going to pose for Playboy.
Least surprising news ever?
remember that article saying they all had herpes?
I don't think they all have it, MTV just makes them all take Valtrex "just in case." They aren't getting checked in between hook-ups, so if they catch it, it's not like they'll likely figure it out before the next victim.I wouldn't be surprised if they all had it though, but I've only seen/heard of the Valtrex part of their contracts.
Every now and then you hear that Playboy is in bad financial shape, and it never seems to make sense, because who doesnt love Playboy, but after this it will start to make perfect sense. Radar says…

There is a $400,000 offer from the mag for the Jersey Shore star to pose naked. We’ve also learned that the deal is not final and may face contractual obstacles from the reality TV show.

…negotiations began at $200,000 and the $400,000 offer is contingent on full nudity. Topless only photos would lower the offer.

Um, seriously? 400 grand? To get JWoww out of her clothes? What does a bottle of Patron cost, like, 40 dollars? I think Playboy is over thinking this. Give me 50 dollars, I’ll get your naked pictures, a #######, and 10 dollars change.
From Tyler.....

If you don't go to the gym, you don't look good.

If you don't tan, you're pale

If you don't do laundry, you ain't got no clothes!

Paulie was back home here in R.I. the other day. He bought himself a $120,000 2011 Mercedes.

He already had that black 2006 Caddy. Good to see he's being smart with his cash. :goodposting:

Sea Ropes said:
Ryder's pretty hot.
Yeah, but WTF are Vinnie and Mike looking at when they are going nutso over the Romanian chick?Her body is slamming, no doubt. But she needs a :X ...Pause it when she hugs Vinnie after their date. She has a unibrow and a Strahan-like gap in her teef.

This show has become terrible and The Situation is looking like a pretty big creep right now.
not just the borderline sexual assaults at the clubs but the need to have everyone be with him when he wants to go. that's scratching the surface of something much weirder.

was really into this show to start the season but after the stupid letter they wrote to Sam (obvious producer interference, season 1 felt more un interfered with) and Angelina just being a crazy ##### this season was a no watch for me after that

Users who are viewing this thread