What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets at Patriots (1 Viewer)

That floater is exactly why Sanchez will never last in the NFL.
Shonn Greene in the flat with NO ONE WITHIN 15 YARDS and Sanchez goes deep underthrows interceptsDon't act like it's the subtle little things that hold Sanchez backBasic ####### incompetance

And they called Pennington noodle arm... that would have been a TD with ANY other starting QB in the NFL.

That throw was horrible.

And, if you re-watch the play, he had Greene in the flat in absolutely acres of space. Could have dumped it off, got the first down and kept them on the field.

It's unreal how bad Sanchez is. Green was wide open in the flat for a first down and Sanchez opts to punt with his arm.   

Vereen? C'mon. BB and JMc gotta be "so smart".
I generally pull for them to fail for this reason. Top "look at me" coaches I can think off.
You're out of your mind if you think Belichick would do anything other than what he thinks will help the Patriots win the game at hand.
Not what I said but you're right I am wrong, go back to talking about the game, but if it's ok with you I am going to go ahead and believe that he likes to look smart and is very arrogant. It's not like his arrogance hasn't cost them in the past but again I am done with this side track
So he's giving Vereen carries to "look smart"? Who exactly is he trying to impress by doing this?

love the befuddled look on Sanchez as the coaches go over the overhead stills

See Mark, you're looking left the whole time...WR wide open RB no one within 20 yards and you're watching the tight coverage on the left...what we'd like you to do here

I generally pull for them to fail for this reason. Top "look at me" coaches I can think off.
You're out of your mind if you think Belichick would do anything other than what he thinks will help the Patriots win the game at hand.
Not what I said but you're right I am wrong, go back to talking about the game, but if it's ok with you I am going to go ahead and believe that he likes to look smart and is very arrogant. It's not like his arrogance hasn't cost them in the past but again I am done with this side track
So he's giving Vereen carries to "look smart"? Who exactly is he trying to impress by doing this?
Apparently the multiple SB's aren't impressive enough according to some people. :rolleyes:

Apparently the multiple SB's aren't impressive enough according to some people. :rolleyes:
Exactly, you look smart by winning games and superbowls, not by giving your 3rd RB carries.

Exactly, you look smart by winning games and superbowls, not by giving your 3rd RB carries.
wtf? it's idiots like this that keep smart football guys away.

I'm sure BB realizes that Ridley struggles against more physical defenses, while Vereen is quicker and more agile and matches up better. I expect to see Woodhead to get a decent amount of touches again this week as well. I'm sure Ridley owners will go aronud all week calling BB an idiot though.
My post has zero to do with fantasy football and I think BB is far from an idiot. I think he is one of the brightest coaches of all time but he is nauseatingly arrogant.
Please see the bolded, but by all means continue to talk amongst yourselves about something that wasn't said. Also please understand, you won't change my mind, I won't change yours. He is arrogant, he does like to impress people that is my point. I have never once questioned his ability to coach. Many great coaches are a-holes. Why is it so hard to accept that I can totally respect his knowledge and accomplishments while at the same time not be able to stand to look at his smug face? I respect your right to like him, now respect my right to not really like him, all the while knowing that he is indeed a very very good coach.

wtf? it's idiots like this that keep smart football guys away.
Who would be the "idiot" in your statement? Me or the people making assumptions?

For all the ugliness (giving up a ST touchdown, Sanchez terrible throws), the defense has kept the Jets right in it.

This team has lost several starters to injuries including their best player - pretty impressive, really. Not a Ryan fan, but you have to give the coaching staff credit. Their fan base is so negative (IRL, not sure about here) you'd think they were 1-5.

Please see the bolded, but by all means continue to talk amongst yourselves about something that wasn't said. Also please understand, you won't change my mind, I won't change yours. He is arrogant, he does like to impress people that is my point. I have never once questioned his ability to coach. Many great coaches are a-holes. Why is it so hard to accept that I can totally respect his knowledge and accomplishments while at the same time not be able to stand to look at his smug face? I respect your right to like him, now respect my right to not really like him, all the while knowing that he is indeed a very very good coach.
You're putting words in my mouth. All I've done is questioned your idea that he does things to impress people, because that makes no sense; no one has any issue with you or anyone else not liking the guy, and no one is questioning the fact that you think he's a smart coach.

You're putting words in my mouth. All I've done is questioned your idea that he does things to impress people, because that makes no sense; no one has any issue with you or anyone else not liking the guy, and no one is questioning the fact that you think he's a smart coach.
I thought this was a game thread.

A Sanchez throw vs a Tebow run - is it that hard of a decision?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. I guess greene plodding ahead for 3rd down conversions was getting boring. Let's throw it to our 4th best pass catcher instead :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread