What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jets at Seahawks** (+1.5, 42.5) 4:05 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Looks like White is starting which should bump The Jets offense a bit. They have the better D and Seahawks at home are not what they used to be. I feel the Geno magic is wearing off,so I'll take the...

J-E-T-S...27
Seattle- 23

line says everything here imo. jets have been ick lately and are going on the road. i figured the hawks would be favored by 4 or so. so this looks like a jet win.

If the Jets can figure out how to stop the run, they'll be okay today.

But they're playing a little undisciplined today. The contain breaking. The offsides right there.

Wow. They just absolutely did not come to play against the run or short game against the Jags and the Seahawks. So many big gains.

Totally overmatched right now.

17-3.

I don't know if the Jets have the firepower to match this.

Sad thing is I have Metcalf in the finals vs. Walker. That's not working so well.

shocking Ahmed Gardner is allowed to grab and hold every play and be anointed as the best corner because he was drafted in the top five.

White just doesn't have it today. Very inaccurate.

Looks like a totally different guy. Don't know if it's the ribs, great play by Seattle or just a JAG coming back to earth

White just doesn't have it today. Very inaccurate.

Looks like a totally different guy. Don't know if it's the ribs, great play by Seattle or just a JAG coming back to earth

probably the latter

shame Jeff Smith (knew) didn’t suit up this week

he was a QB for 9 g as a freshman at BC

maybe if the emergency QB was available Saleh would have options

that’s about the 4th or 5th time White has thrown it like they’re in a walk through with no defenders

how do you not see that route was getting jumped?

after all this, no playoffs. no qb. unsure about the coach. they rejoined the league in 2022, otherwise 7-10 and a top 10 with some luck. though watch them win week whatever it is to blow a higher pick.

also, if the jets could’ve figured out how to lose like this the 2nd half of 2020 we wouldn’t be losing like this the second half of 2022, or something like that.

that’s about the 4th or 5th time White has thrown it like they’re in a walk through with no defenders

maybe when they cut him like 4 times last year they were onto something?

he’s a try hard guy. few of those around the league.

feel for the Jets fans. You’re finishing a year 1-6 after starting out so well (when everyone was healthy the team looked legit)

probably not any worse off than Detroit but the Lions started 1-6. next week probably won’t matter bc we dig too big of a hole.

I like Saleh. He’s the right guy, IMO. not as confident about Joe Douglas but I don’t follow the NJ teams closely.

Brad Holmes is a very good GM, best of my lifetime. not sure if Campbell is the guy but he (+ Holmes + Chris Spielman + Sheila Hamp) changed the culture which was a huge first step.

but not knowing who your 2023 QB is…oh well, perpetual Jets problem, finding the right QB.

feel for the Jets fans. You’re finishing a year 1-6 after starting out so well (when everyone was healthy the team looked legit)

probably not any worse off than Detroit but the Lions started 1-6. next week probably won’t matter bc we dig too big of a hole.

I like Saleh. He’s the right guy, IMO. not as confident about Joe Douglas but I don’t follow the NJ teams closely.

Brad Holmes is a very good GM, best of my lifetime. not sure if Campbell is the guy but he (+ Holmes + Chris Spielman + Sheila Hamp) changed the culture which was a huge first step.

but not knowing who your 2023 QB is…oh well, perpetual Jets problem, finding the right QB.
i wonder if goff is the long term answer for the lions….? is this season a mirage? they have a chance for a guy like levis. they can get out of goff for $10mm this off-season. interesting call that can shape the franchise down the line.

i wonder if goff is the long term answer for the lions….? is this season a mirage? they have a chance for a guy like levis. they can get out of goff for $10mm this off-season. interesting call that can shape the franchise down the line.

Rams pick is 6th & looking at unlikely outcomes it probably doesn’t change. 4th or 5th is possible but super long odds, and if they win they’re not dropping below any of the 6-10 teams (bc SOS tiebreaker.)

Levis may not be an option. He’s def not a good pick from a roster construction view. We need more help on defense.

5 picks in the first 80-85, and other than maybe taking an IOL, all of them will be defenders.

If Ben Johnson sticks around one more year, they have a pretty rare synchronicity going on.

Goff has done a really great job at decision making. 290 passes without an INT, 23 TDs / 3 INT in 9 home games. Had 355 & 3 TDs in his last game below 30 degrees.

Probably the best deep ball season for him since 2018, especially after Chark got healthy. Excited to see Jamo after a full off-season working together.

The OL was phenomenal this year. Should be the best position group again next year. RB is a bit up in the air, have to make a decision on Jamaal & Swift is going into his final year. Seem quite content to use a TE crew (12 TDs this year, 9 to guys who were UDFAs or a 5th round rookie.)

They don’t need to upgrade QB to compete for the division. They’ll be favored to win the NFC North in 2023.

It’s in the range of outcomes MCDC & Holmes (who was director of scouting when the Rams made him the overall 1st pick) think they already have their guy.

Users who are viewing this thread