What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets-Vikings assisted tackles galore (1 Viewer)

Slevin Kelevra

Footballguy
Jets

- 25 solo

- 26 ast

Vikings

- 43 solo

- 28 ast

Funny that Yahoo has David Harris with 7+2 while the official scoreboard says 3+6

:football:

Last edited by a moderator:
As an EJ Henderson owner, who does not get any points for asst's, I have to say I can not see how some of his tackles were not solo's. I hate watching games when I have IDP guys playing, for this reason.

As an EJ Henderson owner, who does not get any points for asst's, I have to say I can not see how some of his tackles were not solo's. I hate watching games when I have IDP guys playing, for this reason.
The good ole "semi colon" method was clearly used today. I have Henderson too and many plays where he should have gotten a solo he was credited with one of the "semicolon" plays where both players get assists. I hate it...

My friend is friends with the statistician from the Jets on Monday night and got a ride back into the city from him. I had EJ Henderson going on Monday night. Luckily I didn't need the solos or might have had to ride the train back.

My friend is friends with the statistician from the Jets on Monday night and got a ride back into the city from him. I had EJ Henderson going on Monday night. Luckily I didn't need the solos or might have had to ride the train back.
Have your friend tell the guy to get his eyes checked, or at least start giving guys credit for making tackles. Seems like he can't commit to a player so he just splits every tackle. Even if one guy does 95% of the work.

Have your friend tell the guy to get his eyes checked, or at least start giving guys credit for making tackles. Seems like he can't commit to a player so he just splits every tackle. Even if one guy does 95% of the work.
lol, Fred is an older guy with glasses and a hearing aid, so you may have a point.

Users who are viewing this thread