What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets vs. Bucs (1 Viewer)

Did Simms just get out of H.S.? I mean he is one of the youngest looking people I have seen, not to mention he almost looks like a stick out there...hope he doesn't break :P

Shaun King is a "totally different QB" from last year because of a nice 15 yard completion?
Not only that, but it was a crossing pattern. Consider the source. Theeesman looks like he's in mid-season form as well.

Looking forward to seeing Chris Simms getting some burn in the 2nd half.
Simms will play fine... because this isn't a big game. Just wait until something important is on the line and he'll ch-ch-CHOKE!Heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
King looked about as good as I have ever seen him. Which isnt saying much.Theisman, when they showed him in the booth, looked tired and sleepy. Or maybe just old. Which again, isnt saying much.And coach Edwards was right, the Jets D :thumbdown: . (I know, its just preseason. :P )

Spartan Stadium at San Jose State.Gates open at 2, Scrimmage starts at 4. Should be free, not sure what else will be there.
Very cool. I might just have to drive down there tomorrow.

Note; that with 9 minutes remaining and all of the deep bench players in the game>>> The Bucs OLine won the battle tonight. If nothing else, it is at least a positive sign for all of the Bucs offensive players. Not many Jets defenders were in the offensive back field at all. Also I did not see any injuries that were severe. No stoppage of play due to injury or injury timeouts.[Heres hoping the no-injury trend continues throughout the preseason.]

Downgrade the Bucs D just a tiny bit.
:rotflmao: You do that.LMAO at guys downgrading a defense, after the first series of the first preseason game, with two of its three best players not playing.

Users who are viewing this thread