What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets vs. Bucs (1 Viewer)

Tampa has Alstott, Stecker, and Thomas Jones backing up Pittman, and Joe mentions Stevens as a possible sleeper should Pittman go to the big house????????????Would Stevens EVER get a look with those other 3 on the roster?

"isn't Warren Sapp the most entertaining guy in the league"-way to give props/kiss the ### of a guy, who is betting divorced by his wife for having over 5 baby momas.......Sapp, Pitman..nice to see the champs full of class acts.....

Last edited by a moderator:
cDB already being tired of Warren Sapp, and we're not even through one half of the first game

That punt did it for me...the Keaton cops could've done a better job downing it inside the 10...Sayonara from Miami... :sleep: :sleep:

cDB already being tired of Warren Sapp, and we're not even through one half of the first game
He is soooo overrated and over hyped....can't wait to see Tampe not re-sign his ### and see him sell out and end his career as a Bengel or Cardinal......what a clown.

"Mcguiness has a hard job ahead og him re-building the Cardinals this year"-yeah cause they were so good before they lost those players? Please......stop trying to fill airtime..these guys are awful.

awwwww...come on...now we have back-up kickers in the game.....I am almost at the end of my rope...Maybe the twins will help keep me up a few more minutes.....

Tampa has Alstott, Stecker, and Thomas Jones backing up Pittman, and Joe mentions Stevens as a possible sleeper should Pittman go to the big house????????????Would Stevens EVER get a look with those other 3 on the roster?
You say that as if Stecker had proven himself as anything more than a role player or Thomas Jones had proven himself as anything.

"on the football field Vinnie is a magician"-yeah like in 1999...they gotta kill that commerical..its way stale....

Again..why exactly is ESPN re-making Any Given Sunday???? That looks like a total rip off, but not nearly as good...

I think the refs need some practice to, cause could of swore I easily saw a push in the back on that kickoff return.
Nope...looks like they are in mid-season form...missing calls left and right...good to see somethings never change....

Ok, its not even the end of the half..and we have guys on the field that will be asking me "do you want fries with that" next week......this team is losing value quickly......

Again..why exactly is ESPN re-making Any Given Sunday???? That looks like a total rip off, but not nearly as good...
It's not a movie. It is a stinking series we are going to see 50 commercials a day for for the next few months.I hate it already. :rant: :rant:

It's not a movie. It is a stinking series we are going to see 50 commercials a day for for the next few months.I hate it already. :rant: :rant:
Movie...series either way it looks like a Any Given Sunday Rip Off....

Not a bad start for Pitman..he's running like he is being chased by the police....but then he is used to that....
No kidding here. What's the status on this clown. :rotflmao:

Thank god I am going to Chargers Camp Today and Sunday....at least then I'll see some starting NFL players compete, and not 3rd string DT's...etc....

Shaun King is a "totally different QB" from last year because of a nice 15 yard completion?Where's LT when we need him....

No kidding here. What's the status on this clown. :rotflmao:
$50.00 bucks says he gets a slap on the wrist, just like every other criminal athelete/star (can you say Moss?). I do think the League will suspend him for 2 games or so. Still a nice value in late rounds IMO. I just got him in the 24th round of one of my drafts...everyone is scared of him.

Thank god I am going to Chargers Camp Today and Sunday....at least then I'll see some starting NFL players compete, and not 3rd string DT's...etc....
I'm off to Niner's Fan Day tomorrow, with a Niner/Niner scrimmage with "real" refs. Guys who will play in September. Whoo Hoo. :thumbup:

I'll have a Chargers Camp report for you boys tomorrow night and Sunday night.

Why do they have to tease me with a real broadcaster like Madden in that commerical..when I have to watch these clowns stumble overthemselves trying to fill air/look smart.

Jones is playing himself into that #2 runningback spot/fillin for Pitman during suspension IMO. Nice TD run.

any details on this? where's it at?
Spartan Stadium at San Jose State.Gates open at 2, Scrimmage starts at 4. Should be free, not sure what else will be there.This, and one in a couple of weeks at Kezar are the only Public practices this year, since they are having camp at their practice facility which is closed to the public.Adding from the 49ers website:The San Francisco 49ers will hold a pair of public practices in familiar locations - San Jose State University Saturday, August 2 at 2:00 p.m. and under the lights at Kezar Stadium Monday, August 25 at 7:00 p.m. Each of the practices will include contests, prizes and autograph sessions. The 49ers are scheduled to conduct a mock game with NFL officials present at San Jose State, while the return to Kezar will be the first Monday Night appearance ever by the 49ers in the venerable stadium. Many of the great players from that era will be invited back to participate. Both public practice locations represent a return to the team’s history. The 49ers trained at San Jose State from 1976-78 and they played their home games at Kezar Stadium from 1946-70. The last game the 49ers played at Kezar Stadium was January 3, 1971 when Dallas defeated San Francisco, 17-10, in the NFC Championship Game.

Well, thats the end of the half..and the end of me.....it has been pretty bad since the 2nd drive for each team..and its only going to get much worse from here....bye boys.....

Advisor went to bed? What will we do?We wont be subjected to 20+ posts of whining? No more "LOL" to yourself?"***Dedicated Writers with Unique Takes" :wacko: The... game... and... this... thread... can...only... get... better.... from... here.... LOL.

Advisor went to bed? What will we do?We wont be subjected to 20+ posts of whining? No more "LOL" to yourself?"***Dedicated Writers with Unique Takes" :wacko: The... game... and... this... thread... can...only... get... better.... from... here.... LOL.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Users who are viewing this thread