What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julius Jones v Lions today (1 Viewer)

Right now, i have him in my lineup over Ronnie Brown. I see them getting up early and staying there..

JJ usually has about 4 monster games a year...this trend goes back to his Dallas days. He has had two already this will be #3. Looking for about 120 rushing, 1 long TD and about 25 yards rec. I am plugging him in over Kev Smith who I admire his toughness but that shoulder still isn't right. FBG rankings have them close but could see Kev getting pulled if shoulder is re aggravated.

i've heard a few times that the coaches plan on giving Louis Rankin a look today. either that be they plan on working him in, from JJ looking like #### and he gets his chance, or the game is well in hand.

I'm starting Jones today out of necessity (stupid byes and concussions!), and I'm hoping he goes off against my sad sack Lions.

Louis Rankin anyone??
Why? The guy was just promoted from the practice squad and has never had a single carry in the NFL.Instead of digging for the super-ultra-mega sleeper, why not look for the things that are a bit more obvious: Edge is gone, Jones is still the starter, Jones plays better at home, and Detroit is the #27 fantasy defense vs. RBs.

I'd be surprised if Rankin was even activated for this game, let alone get more than 1-2 touches.

Louis Rankin anyone??
Why? The guy was just promoted from the practice squad and has never had a single carry in the NFL.Instead of digging for the super-ultra-mega sleeper, why not look for the things that are a bit more obvious: Edge is gone, Jones is still the starter, Jones plays better at home, and Detroit is the #27 fantasy defense vs. RBs.

I'd be surprised if Rankin was even activated for this game, let alone get more than 1-2 touches.
I think you're in for a suprise!

werdnoynek said:
Mr. Retukes said:
werdnoynek said:
Louis Rankin anyone??

i must have missed the surprise, been watching most of the game (1 of 4 TV's going). Didn't catch a surprise...what was it?

werdnoynek said:
Mr. Retukes said:
werdnoynek said:
Louis Rankin anyone??

i must have missed the surprise, been watching most of the game (1 of 4 TV's going). Didn't catch a surprise...what was it?
Suprise!! Rankin had 0 carries.

Users who are viewing this thread