What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kaep fined 10k for wearing Beats on camera (1 Viewer)

When people get fined like this, who gets the money?

More specifically, what about Julius Thomas block?? Shouldnt the player he chop blocked get the money?

yeah, I said it
I believe nfl charities, but you'd have to check on that

Ketamine Dreams said:
Why pink headphones? NTTAWWT
breast cancer awareness, or he's possibly gay

ps

looks like the dude picked the wrong season to be wearing something called 'beats'

Not to take away from the headphone stuff (I did see the tape job last night), but does Kaep tend to "Belichick" reporters, or is he really that uninteresting to listen too? In other words, does come off half-asleep and clueless as "shtick" (cool?), or does he answer everything to the tune of, "Um, I don't know... I just see stuff out there I guess."

Man, I'm old, but at least I'm not old enough to get so bothered by some kid's style that he chooses to wear at the post game pressers. Jeez. Times change, fellas. We looked like idiots to our parent's generation, too.

Of course I'd teach my boy to look professional when going to work, but obviously Kaep's family didn't (or he just doesn't listen). Big deal. Besides, I'm not sure which I'd rather have my kid wear - The getup Kaep wears or those horrid sweaters Cam & Brady have rolled out at a few of their pressers.

Not to take away from the headphone stuff (I did see the tape job last night), but does Kaep tend to "Belichick" reporters, or is he really that uninteresting to listen too? In other words, does come off half-asleep and clueless as "shtick" (cool?), or does he answer everything to the tune of, "Um, I don't know... I just see stuff out there I guess."
Belichick is uninterested. I think Kaep is just not very bright.

It's a combination of him playing coy and not being very eloquent.

Users who are viewing this thread