What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kamala Harris' border crisis. Biden put her in charge. (1 Viewer)

Have you seen the younger generations voting patterns too? They overwhelmingly hate the Republican Party and have much more liberal views. If you care about capitalism staying around, you've got much bigger worries than immigrants coming here.
The millennials wanting free tuition and other entitlements is a HUGE problem, I agree.  

They won't learn their lesson until the jobs disappear and they are wondering why they are on unemployment.

Last edited by a moderator:
The millennials wanting free tuition and other entitlements is a HUGE problem, I agree.  

They won't learn their lesson until the jobs disappear and they are wondering why they are on unemployment.
https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/

It's a hell of a lot more than just free stuff man. Check out all of these graphs on social/racial issues and look how they continue to shift more and more left every generation.

Sure shows how effective walls are as well.

Waste of time.

All that matters is whether the neon welcome lights are on or not.

You shouldn’t be surprised. If you stopped buying into the false notion that CNN has a liberal bias, you would realize that they cover both political parties equally, as does the entire mainstream media. 
Tim... come on man. My views lean left but CNN most certainly has a liberal bias. Watching Cuomo on primetime isn't much different than a Hannity or Tucker Carlson on Fox. At the end of the day, they're all trying to rile up their viewers and aren't afraid to lie to them to make it happen.

You shouldn’t be surprised. If you stopped buying into the false notion that CNN has a liberal bias, you would realize that they cover both political parties equally, as does the entire mainstream media. 
At times, but only when forced to.  Too much coverage and too big of a crisis to avoid.

Kids in cages. Rampant spreading of coronavirus.  1000+percent overcrowded. National guard called in. Human trafficking increase with sexual assaults. Children separated from adults. Massive increase to taxpayers. Shut down the border.

If I didn't know any better, from past  complaints on this board, I would've thought Trump was still in office 🤔.  

Eta. Complete and utter failure on the Biden administration.
This is not counting the over crowded camp in Tijuana with a bunch of people who are sick and they are not even testing for COVID. They showed it with a Biden 2020 flag at the camp.

KIDS ARE IN CAGES PEOPLE!!!
C. A. G. E. S. !!!

Throw covid in and Biden may unintentionally  kill more people than Cuomo did. Good job Dems. Good job.  His policies are clueless. Wait, he doesn’t have a policy. “Just come”, isn’t a policy. 

“Vice President Harris, are you going to visit the border??”

Kamala-“uh, not today hahahaha!”

seriously, wtf is going on?? So bizarre 
She is not a very likable person, as shown in her terrible performer running for President.  The built-in laugh track is very peculiar, almost like a nervous tick.  She’s also very condescending and tends to lecture people.  Good Prosecutor, lousy politician. But right place at the right time I guess.

I'm assuming from millions of people....seems rather logical.  But, this is a complete mischaracterization of my position if this is in response to me.  Plenty of "regular" people would be denied entry once we hit our threshold.  So just one example is those families I mentioned previously would be rejected once we hit a limit for the year.
I didnt see where you favored an annual limit. I thought your thoughts on the economic side were in addition to the earlier part of your post, not as part of the same pie. 

Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas releases photo of detention center in Donna TX.  Link
NBC Nightly had these photos. Called them pods instead of cages. Each supposed to hold a maximum of 260 (not counting covid social distancing) and reported that Culler said they were as full as 400 each.  

Please don't dodge with semantics.  Call it what you want - it is a terrible operation that preys on the immigrant.

While you are backpedaling, lets also just skip to the part where you stop using it as moral leverage.
Just kind of explains how it's a feature, not a bug in the plan.  These people are nothing more than expendable pawns in a sense.

She is not a very likable person, as shown in her terrible performer running for President.  The built-in laugh track is very peculiar, almost like a nervous tick.  She’s also very condescending and tends to lecture people.  Good Prosecutor, lousy politician. But right place at the right time I guess.
She wasn't a good prosecutor either.

Award-winning Getty Images photographer John Moore has tweeted that the media has been granted “zero access” in recent weeks, noting that conditions are more restrictive under Biden than under former Presidents Trump, Barack Obama and George W. Bush.

The lack of access was so bad, Moore wrote, that he found the easiest way of snapping photos of conditions on the US’ side of the border was crossing onto Mexico’s side and using a telephoto lens.
:lmao:

:mellow:

500,000 American citizens, many are veterans with mental and heath problems, homeless.  

Biden getting ready to spend 90 million to put illegal aliens up in hotel rooms. 

Room service anyone?  

Clip that was mentioned earlier of Kamala with weird laugh.
She doesn't laugh like that because she thinks something is funny.

Her cackle is her conversational ripcord. 
She cackles like that when she has no response or doesn't like her own answer to a question.
Think of it as her "tell" when she has no idea what to say

……just as when a person who cannot gather their thoughts, go to..."Well...I shouldn't say that", when trying to come up with a response to a question or contribute to a conversation.

Cowboysfan8 said:
“Vice President Harris, are you going to visit the border??”

Kamala-“uh, not today hahahaha!”

seriously, wtf is going on?? So bizarre 
Harris did not salute the military officers when boarding the plane. Between her constant laughing at serious questions and not knowing protocol when passing saluting military officers it is amazing she is actually the VP.

You would think someone would tell her.  "It is a good idea to salute back to show respect when boarding the plane"  Biden fell down 3 times and even though it was embarrassing he got up and still saluted the officers. Joe has been there, he knows.

sho nuff said:
I read it...still a leap in logic.
Strike 2.. I'll help you out.

The post called the wall a waste of time.  I have always held that position.

Try again without your assumptions in the way :lmao:

timschochet said:
If you really believed in capitalism you would believe in open immigration. The two go hand in hand. Capitalism doesn’t work with a closed border, or tariffs. 
There are Federal Laws already in place for immigration. The laws that most immigrants, that came here followed and became citizens.    Why not just follow the laws that are on the books?

There are Federal Laws already in place for immigration. The laws that most immigrants, that came here followed and became citizens.    Why not just follow the laws that are on the books?
Or work to change the laws if you think they're too restrictive or otherwise unfair to the immigrants not being allowed in.  I live with laws I dislike all the time.  I don't think it's my right to disobey them just because I think they're unfair. 

DocHolliday said:
We will all be old some day.  Hopefully.  
yes

and when you and I and the rest of us are mentally compromised, I hope we're not making national and global decisions that affect 330 million people

the ONLY way to handle this massive humanitarian crisis is to first seal the border

only then can a plan be made - but if tens of thousands continue to cross daily - no plan will work. ever

So we get fined if we dont have health insurance but democrats want to give it to illegals for free.  Think about that.

Because for most of those who come here without papers, there was no line, no means for them to access the country without breaking the law. 
Don’t get me wrong I do think they should be punished for breaking the law. But it’s a misdemeanor so the punishment should be a simple fine, perhaps some community service. Deportation is too harsh a penalty.

tonydead said:
Day 1.  - “Vice president Harris and I will always be transparent, with the good news and the bad.”

Day 60. - Biden won’t let the press into detention facilities.  Border patrol on gag orders. 
:lol:

Leaked email from border patrol.  2 agents watching 694 kids in a space meant for 80.  Kids have not been outside for weeks.  Kids sleeping on top of each other because not enough room. 

Users who are viewing this thread