What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper Football Roster Available (1 Viewer)

bravesfanmt1

Footballguy
This sucks. This guy has not taken my league seriously and thusly will be booted.

E Manning, M Cassel

T Choice, S Logan, L Johnson, A. Brown, L White, R. Moats, R. Jennings, L. Washington, G. Coffee

A. Johnson, T. Owens, M. Crabtree, R. Williams, A. Collie, J. Hill

H Miller, B Watson

Bills DST

R Succop, L. Tynes

This team's owner doesn't check in very much. He's not be paying much attention to his other leagues either. I'm in another league where he's commish and he seems to be inactive.

League is 14 Teams so not one or two teams have all the talent its kinda mixed up.

Everyone keeps 6 players. This team's RBs are young and only have the future to look forward to, but I see some very good WR here. (AJ, Owens, Crabree, Collie are all potential keepers). We count return yardage as well so you see why there are a couple of those on here. Someone take this team and be active on the chat and BB please. No inactivity, gayness, or quitting.

If you want this team PM me with your email and I'll invite you. I'm tired of running this team while the gay owner doesn't act like he cares. Its sad.

Users who are viewing this thread