What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper league roster (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Play in a 12-team keeper league. Scoring is .5 PPR   We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex, Flex, DEF, and K. We can keep anywhere from 4-6 players each off-season.

Roster: 

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: Austin Ekeler, D'Andre Swift, James White, Nyheim Hines, Jerick McKinnon

WR: D.J. Moore, Calvin Ridley, Jarvis Landry, Preston Williams, Laviska Shenault, Jr., Antonio Brown, Corey Davis

TE: Austin Hooper, Chris Herndon

DEF: KC Chiefs

K: Greg Zuerlein

Made some moves post-draft where I picked up Shenault off waivers, and traded away A.J. Brown for D.J. Moore (just felt better about him in our scoring format). I'm really trying to rebuild so I can go into NEXT season with a full allotment of picks and young but talented group of keepers. I don't feel THAT great about Austin Ekeler and thinking of moving him to a team for both J.K. Dobbins and Cam Akers. Want to give him someone that can contribute right away before Dobbins presumably takes over the lead role in Baltimore next year. Also gives me some room to make some trades during the season or next year for future picks. Thoughts? I don't plan on being super competitive with my team this season but want to develop a team that can compete next year and beyond for multiple seasons.

I would highly doubt any owner would trade Dobbins and Akers for Ekeler.  I think you would have to give quite a bit more to get that done.  Your team has quite a bit of young, unproven talent that could blossom but you don't have any RB/WR 1 type (Moore may be but it's unknown).   I think you should let the team blossom and see what you have before making in big moves. 

I would highly doubt any owner would trade Dobbins and Akers for Ekeler.  I think you would have to give quite a bit more to get that done.  Your team has quite a bit of young, unproven talent that could blossom but you don't have any RB/WR 1 type (Moore may be but it's unknown).   I think you should let the team blossom and see what you have before making in big moves. 
Agree with Gally here.  I would not move Dobbins and Akers for Ekeler.  Let the team develop.  

If you don have to give up draft picks I; go Jackson, Ekeler, moore and the two TEs.   
If your team stays the way it is, I would not do what Glide2019 states.  There is no way the TEs are worth a 5th-6th round keeper.  It's too bad that you moved AJ Brown as I would have potentially kept him, but I would look to Jackson, Ekeler, Moore and Ridley for the 4 minimum, and I would keep an eye on Swift... but this is really looking into the future.

Users who are viewing this thread