What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper strat question, 2qb 10tm (1 Viewer)

Pwingles

Footballguy
2qb/2rb/3wr/te/2flex

6pt all tds

have Wentz, Dak, Brees, Hunt, Kamara

no penalty as far as draft picks go, must keep two of the above.

will be picking 10th

Initial thoughts are kamara and hunt, and attack other positions early on in the draft. But there is prolly some merit to keeping 1 or more qbs. Was my first year playing 2 qb, this long standing keeper league changed from 1 qb to 2 qb over last off season. Traded for Brees last off season, and kept Dez as well going into last season. 

Thoughts? 

Is there any PPR aspect to consider?

I'd lean Kamara and Hunt too.......although I don't play a two QB format so my perception might be weak.

Wentz might have intrigued me in that format before the injury, but I'd play it safe with the two RBs

Brees obviously performed differently in the new Saints offense version last year, so the 38-40 TD seasons are likely long gone

Dak doesn't excite me to keep over the others

I think this would be influenced by what other teams typically keep.  If QB's are going to be in short supply because the top 15 or so are kept you may want to keep one of the QB's to ensure you have at least 1 top 10 ish QB.  If you think you will be able to get decent QB's in the draft I wouldn't hesitate to keep both RB's as they give you a nice advantage over most teams. 

Users who are viewing this thread