What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Knockout game (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I couldn't get to the well-deserved face punt with that link either. You can find it here...http://m.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/matt-vespa/knockout-game-goes-terribly-right-woman-wails-her-attacker

On a sadder note, though, this "game" is now being played inside malls?

Why are blacks so violent. This wouldn't fly in Texas, subhuman individuals that need to die. More people need to carry and make this game not worth it. This is why I carry, I wold not hsve a problem, putting a round right between there eyes.
See story linked above.

I'm not sure what it says about our society when kids think this kind of thing is funny.
A lot of those kids will soon be learning the "hey #####, toss my salad game".
Step 1 for society to address this scourge: Don't lessen the scourge by making it the actions of just kids when, in reality, many of the Knockout Game participants are in their late teens and early twenties.
Can I see your dataset for knockout game participants?
Piecing together the description of the perpetrators in every article I've read regarding the Knockout Game: black perpetrators ranging in age from adolescence to mid-twenties.
Link to any story with the perps being older than 21?
A 35-year-old from New York has been arrested for at least seven knock out attacks around Brooklyn.

Barry Baldwin is accused of punching his victims to the ground in a spate of attacks carried out between November 9 and December 27, police said.

All of the victims were women, and most were Jewish. In one case, a 78-year-old was knocked to the ground as she pushed her great granddaughter's stroller.

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread