What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kolby Smith (1 Viewer)

baldgriff

Footballguy
After seeing what happened to Detroit last week. Is there anyone out there considering him a good play this weekend? What kind of production should we expect as reasonable for this Sunday?

Is he a shark play for Championship Sunday?

On the flip side, back when DET's DEF was getting tons of turnovers and the team was winning games, I picked them up for this championship week home matchup against Herm. I still have them, but they won't be starting for me. Kolby has to be considered a very good play. IIRC, DET is ranked 31st or 32nd in both yards and points allowed.

I think he's a good play this weekend as well. Right now I have R Grant in the lineup and am debating between F Taylor & Kolby as my RB2. I'm leaning towards Kolby based on him probably splitting less carries than Fred, especially if JAX gets up big on OAK.

Playing Smith with confidence unless Herm is not full of **** with his LJ could play this week comments.
where and when did you hear this?
Sportsline this afternoonNews: Chiefs coach Herm Edwards said Tuesday that running back Larry Johnson, sidelined the past six games with a foot injury, might get on the field this week at Detroit. Johnson has been slowly doing more and more and could actually go through a full practice this week. "We're going to try to limit him some and see what he can do in practice, see where he's at," Edwards said.Analysis: Imagine if you made the Fantasy playoffs with Larry Johnson on your bench -- now you might have a tough choice to make. It's too soon to even pencil him into your Week 16 plans, but if he's going to start and take reps against a beleaguered Lions run defense on Sunday, he definitely deserves some consideration. We'll keep a close eye on the goings-on in Kansas City and deliver the news when we get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing Smith with confidence unless Herm is not full of **** with his LJ could play this week comments.
where and when did you hear this?
Sportsline this afternoonNews: Chiefs coach Herm Edwards said Tuesday that running back Larry Johnson, sidelined the past six games with a foot injury, might get on the field this week at Detroit. Johnson has been slowly doing more and more and could actually go through a full practice this week. "We're going to try to limit him some and see what he can do in practice, see where he's at," Edwards said.Analysis: Imagine if you made the Fantasy playoffs with Larry Johnson on your bench -- now you might have a tough choice to make. It's too soon to even pencil him into your Week 16 plans, but if he's going to start and take reps against a beleaguered Lions run defense on Sunday, he definitely deserves some consideration. We'll keep a close eye on the goings-on in Kansas City and deliver the news when we get it.
oh man. i really dont need the headache of trying to decide with him back in the mold!

sadly, Kolby is FIRMLY on my bench until this cbs rubbish is sorted out.

good opportunity for strong RB production, but you cant touch it, yet.

Users who are viewing this thread