What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kyle Boller against MIA this week (1 Viewer)

baldgriff

Footballguy
Would it be a shark move to pick up Boller against the Dolphins if you have Big Ben and Garrard? I am not sure if either of these two have a real favorable match-up?

Thoughs?

"Picking up Kyle Boller" and "shark move" are antonymns

If you think the Jags will shut down Parker, play Big Ben

Could be a shark move but do you have the cohones to actually start Boller over Big Ben or DG? I'm paying attention to the weather in Pitt, that is for sure.

Not sure I'd call it a shark move.

Also, if this game means anything at all to you, I wouldn't gamble playing Boller. It wouldn't be that much of a stretch to see Smith come in at some point, regardless of who Billick "named" the starter. Horrible way to lose a season if that were to go down.

You'd have to have a pair the size of grapefruits to start Boller over Roethlisberger this week. For as tough as the Jags are defensively, they're still 27th in the NFL versus the pass.

You won't get points for Boller handing off to McGahee 30 times on Sunday. Go with BigBen.

i'm thinking of starting him over mcnabb... with heap back, i would think Boller may be good for a 15-17 point week. Still very risky to start Boller in the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread