What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

L McCoy Limping to plane (1 Viewer)

Per Rotoworld

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, LeSean McCoy is expected to play through his sprained toe Thursday night.

Profootballtalk suggested earlier in the day that McCoy would be a game-time decision, but Schefter clarifies that "tight now they think that McCoy should be good enough to play." Keep him active barring a last-minute change of plans by the Eagles.

I would be uncomfortable starting McCoy tonight. Philly is out of it at 4-7...OK they are still mathematically in it but it's a long shot. If you have someone healthy that is in the FBG top20 this week, I would probably go that route.

There's limping, and then there's limping.

He's got a sprained toe. I'd expect him to favor it. A bit.

So the tweet isn't overly disconcerting. Trying to decide between McCoy (Thursday night) and Kevin Smith (Sunday night) is a true pain.

I think I'll wait until there's a pinned thread before I worry too much.

Sprained toes are crippling to cutback runners. It's not even a pain issue as much as a stability issue. Even if he plays and he has a sprained toe, he will not be anything special tonight.

I would be uncomfortable starting McCoy tonight. Philly is out of it at 4-7...OK they are still mathematically in it but it's a long shot. If you have someone healthy that is in the FBG top20 this week, I would probably go that route.
I would be even more uncomfortable starting Addai which is my back up to McCoy.

Never bench your studs. Even if they're limited with excrutiating pain.

He's in my lineup but was tempted to start Mike Wallace over him. :ph34r:

Saw this about a minute too late to make any change to my lline-up. Crossing my fingers as I need a win to get in.

Sprained toes are crippling to cutback runners. It's not even a pain issue as much as a stability issue. Even if he plays and he has a sprained toe, he will not be anything special tonight.
Let's hope The Stud has more sprained toes....

'Owning 1% of FF talent said:
is this a joke on McCoy's part? Just playing it up to get people talking?
Gotta wonder whether he might have hammed it up intentionally.

Users who are viewing this thread