What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LA Chargers at Dallas (1 Viewer)

I really don't think Dak is this bad. But this argument that he's elite I think is over. He'll have better years when they get a new coach and OC.

Who was it that said Dak was going to be one of the best draft picks in history?? Dak doesn’t need Zeke to be significant? Lol 500+ yards on these clowns by a team who has been lackluster all year and had their best game today.

GO EAGLES!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who was it that said Dak was going to be one of the best draft picks in history?? Dak doesn’t need Zeke to be significant? Lol 500+ yards on these clowns by a team who has been lackluster all year and had their best game today.

GO EAGLES!!
Someone had a lil too much wine with dinner

The NFL is a piss poor product these days.  With the exception of probably 4-5 teams, there is barely a team out there that you can line up consistently on any given Sunday against another team in the league and say with any confidence "a competitive game will be played today".  

This league is beyond ridiculous.  The name players, with few exceptions, cant even play consistent ball anymore.  And then when they appear they can, the coaches don't seem willing to allow them to.  

How on God's green earth do guys like Melvin Gordon and Dez Bryant and Julio Jones (and any other number you care to think about) just simply take a back seat to their teammates when they are supposed to be The  ones that were drawing you to the game?  Aren't they supposed to be good players?  I'm still wondering who Adam thielen and Jack Doyle are?  Are they guys that are supposed to be good players or are they just the random guys that will be here this year, gone next year because "well, somebody's got to do it since Hilton can't"?  

When I was growing up, I loved "my" team so much partly because I hated other teams so much. And why did I hate those effing cowboys and Niners so much?  Because I got sick of every freaking week watching their stars destroy their opponents. These days, unless it's Tom Brady or Antonio brown, I can't think of a guy you know will show up and get the job done every week of their life. It's very boring watching a league so full of parity that every game in every week is a crapshoot and the difference between a good game and a bad one seems to be based on The mlst random of occurrences.  I think the league needs some known super villains (consistently good teams) to root against.  One team (the patriots for the last 20 years) isn't enough. 

The NFL is a piss poor product these days.  With the exception of probably 4-5 teams, there is barely a team out there that you can line up consistently on any given Sunday against another team in the league and say with any confidence "a competitive game will be played today".  

This league is beyond ridiculous.  The name players, with few exceptions, cant even play consistent ball anymore.  And then when they appear they can, the coaches don't seem willing to allow them to.  

How on God's green earth do guys like Melvin Gordon and Dez Bryant and Julio Jones (and any other number you care to think about) just simply take a back seat to their teammates when they are supposed to be The  ones that were drawing you to the game?  Aren't they supposed to be good players?  I'm still wondering who Adam thielen and Jack Doyle are?  Are they guys that are supposed to be good players or are they just the random guys that will be here this year, gone next year because "well, somebody's got to do it since Hilton can't"?  

When I was growing up, I loved "my" team so much partly because I hated other teams so much. And why did I hate those effing cowboys and Niners so much?  Because I got sick of every freaking week watching their stars destroy their opponents. These days, unless it's Tom Brady or Antonio brown, I can't think of a guy you know will show up and get the job done every week of their life. It's very boring watching a league so full of parity that every game in every week is a crapshoot and the difference between a good game and a bad one seems to be based on The mlst random of occurrences.  I think the league needs some known super villains (consistently good teams) to root against.  One team (the patriots for the last 20 years) isn't enough. 
The NFL should put an end to the Salary Cap. Football was much better without it

As a Cowboys fan, there is nothing more frustrating than watching them refuse tobpound the ball with Morris. He has been effective, and they haven't been able to pass the ball for 3 weeks. How hard is it to just run the ball, use what's working, make the defense respect the run, and then pass the ball? They have been terrible, and I think most of it falls on the coaches. 

There isn't any other reason why the Cowboys play tight in the first half, and get blown out after halftime. They are being out coached. The other team makes halftime adjustments and the Cowboys do not.

GO EAGLES!!
Chargers started off 0-4 .....5-2 since....if they had an NFL kicker to start the season maybe they would have 2 more wins 

The NFL wants parity. They want every team to finish 8-8
Yet there is less parity now than at any time in NFL history.  What other time period has one player/head coach been to the super bowl 8 times?  Tell me, where is the parity in that?

Look at some of these historic playoff droughts.... Bills, Browns... longer streaks than any other professional teams.  This parity idea is a myth 

Users who are viewing this thread