What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Last minute lineup changes (1 Viewer)

kinghill

Footballguy
Over the years I've developed a superstition that once I set my lineup, I need to leave it, as any last minute changes always seem to backfire.

Today I could not help myself. Perhaps just curiosity to see if it backfires again.

If any of you have made last minute changes... post them here... I'll update thread with stats on how many benefit and how many backfire.

1) Started TE-Gates over TE-Bennett.

2) Started WR-Bowe over RB-Ridley in flex.

3) Started TE-Cook over TE-Chandler.

4) Started RB-R.Bush over RB-Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
In one league, I changed from Philip Rivers to Jake Locker with 5 minutes to spare.

Last week, I switched from Eli Manning to Joe Flacco. That worked out. Switching from Mikel Leshoure to Doug Martin did not work.

Over the years I've developed a superstition that once I set my lineup, I need to leave it, as any last minute changes always seem to backfire.

Today I could not help myself. Perhaps just curiosity to see if it backfires again.

If any of you have made last minute changes... post them here... I'll update thread with stats on how many benefit and how many backfire.

1) Started TE-Gates over TE-Bennett.

2) Started WR-Bowe over RB-Ridley in flex.
I almost did this, but couldn't bite the bullet. And, I sat Ridley in favor of Stevie Johnson.

Picked up TE Martellus Bennett because Gronkowski was listed as questionable. Saw that Gronk was not on the inactive list so I left Gronk in my lineup instead of substituting in Bennett.

Users who are viewing this thread