What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

(LAST SPOT!!) 20 mins til draft! 500$ Super Stakes AUCTION Legends League - No K/DEF - Draft 9/2 (tonight) 8:30 Est/ $3,750 1st place (1 Viewer)

Every1luvsTDs

Footballguy
A $500 SUPER STAKES Auction league was requested by my fellow leaguemate regulars and here it is!

My league mates requested a Super Stakes draft for 9/2/23 (tonight) at 8:30 EST.
QB/ 2x RB/ 2x WR/ TE/ 3x Flex (wr-rb-te)/ 7x Bench - No scoring changes other than full PPR, no kickers, no defenses. I promote flexibility leagues with 3 Flex spots (WR/RB/TE) so that true champions can draft all starting spots with players THEY feel will be the best this year. Forget 1 flex, lets do 3!

I commish 3 leagues on leaguesafe per year, this is the best of them! Competitive and certainly not for rookies! We WILL fill prior to this 12 team draft tonight. I estimate after my league members join there will be 4 spots. First paid- get the 4 open spots. I have my $500 up already at:

**$3,250 1st place

$1,750 2nd place
$500 3rd Place

$500 Most Points Reg. Season**

Lol - it's $500. With this economy not everyone has that to spend. If I didnt just buy a house or if entry was lower I'd be in! Already in two.

Economy is great! Waters fine, hop on in! Youre the last contestant, im sure youll win at minimum your money back. Third or top points!

Haha I haven’t done enough research for a high stakes. With that competition it’s not that easy to win your money back. I hope to join a league like this next year though. Especially with no stupid Kicker or D

Users who are viewing this thread