What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Laurent Robinson..slot receiver in Dallas? (1 Viewer)

I see him as the 4th option behind Austin, Bryant, and Witten (in no particular order).

I wouldn't even use a slot in Dallas. Give Witten everything he wants and let him own some territory too.

He's done if he doesn't produce. He came through big a couple weeks ago. He's earned a chance. Let's see. Few WRs have ever had so many second chances.

He had what 110? and a TD? Garrett's not sitting that IF he knows the offense well and I don't imagine he does.

He could be fresh legs and sub for Austin and Bryant and get plenty of action while they grab a breather. However I highly doubt he knows one position well nevermind two. I imagined a widdled down offense was used when he was successful. He's not the fastest guy at picking up a playbook.

Empty backfield?

It's hard to guess how they'll get him in but yet seems foolish to think Garrett sits the guy that produced that well.

I still think Bennett>Robinson and easier to get onto the field as an extra target. I know it's TE vs WR, but...

At this point I think you only pay attention to him if one of Dez or Miles is hurt, or you play in dynasty leagues. In dynasty, he's an interesting hold as he's shown multiple flashes of "goodness", but hasn't put it all together because of injuries or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread