What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Laveranues Coles - Questionable (1 Viewer)

jet homer here, i have no solid info, but read the papers everyday and there has been zero mention of coles missing this game. coles is known to be on the report every week and playing. i will surf the local info to be certain.

jet homer here, i have no solid info, but read the papers everyday and there has been zero mention of coles missing this game. coles is known to be on the report every week and playing. i will surf the local info to be certain.
Yeah, he is the WR version of Brady...always on the list, but I am worried he is questionable versus just being probable.

Yeah, he is the WR version of Brady...always on the list, but I am worried he is questionable versus just being probable.
raleigh, nc i see? me too..............all the nyers found holly springs, apex, etc.fyi a great sunday morning listen is www.wfan.com mike francesa has been doing the nfl now show for around 20 years.

they stream it live on the website. injury reports, local reports, etc.

highly recommended!

Jets homer and season ticket holder and football junkie:

Coles will play. He has been practicing for 1.5 weeks and practiced twice even before the 4th preseason game (but the Jets didn't play any of their starters).

Coles will play and catch a minimum of 6 balls for 75 yards. That is the floor!

Hasn't Coles been questionable for about 2 years now?

Jet homer - haven't heard anything negative.

Jets homer and season ticket holder and football junkie:Coles will play. He has been practicing for 1.5 weeks and practiced twice even before the 4th preseason game (but the Jets didn't play any of their starters).Coles will play and catch a minimum of 6 balls for 75 yards. That is the floor!
FALSE :(

Why do I fall for Coles every year. I kid you not I have had him as my #3 WR for the past 4 years. Somehow he always ends up on my team. I had Evan, Ward, and Coles last year. I decide that I have had enough of Evans and Ward, but I still fall for Coles because of the Favre factor. Guess what? Freaking Hines Ward and Evans have very good games. I on the other hand am getting my ### whopped by FWP alone. Good times. :football:

Uncle Leo said:
Why do I fall for Coles every year. I kid you not I have had him as my #3 WR for the past 4 years. Somehow he always ends up on my team. I had Evan, Ward, and Coles last year. I decide that I have had enough of Evans and Ward, but I still fall for Coles because of the Favre factor. Guess what? Freaking Hines Ward and Evans have very good games. I on the other hand am getting my ### whopped by FWP alone. Good times. :popcorn:
I only have Coles in one league and benched him for Chambers, but one thing I don't like is that the past few years Coles would get a lot of garbage yards in the end. If the Jets are better those garbage yards might turn into T. Jones yards

Users who are viewing this thread