What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Leigh Bodden arrested (1 Viewer)

Funny. I was searching my mental Rolodex, trying to think who Leigh Bodden is, and I just assumed he's a Bengal.

Last edited by a moderator:
GIGANTIC blow to the Cleveland secondary if he misses Sunday's game. Upgrade all parts of the Pitt passing game.

Browns Cornerback Leigh Bodden Arrested

Breaking News into the Fox 8 Newsroom...

Cleveland Police tell Fox 8 News Cleveland Browns cornerback Leigh Bodden has been arrested outside of Cleveland Hopkins Airport.

According to Cleveland Police Lt. Thomas Stacho, Bodden was taken into custody at 6:30 p.m. and was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Cleveland Hopkins Director Fred Szabo tells Fox 8 News Bodden was taken into custody outside the pick-up area in the lower deck of Hopkins after parking in a restricted area.

Lt. Stacho tells Fox 8 News after being asked to remove his vehicle from the restricted area Bodden became involved in a verbal argument with police.

After several minutes the incident escalated to the point where officers attempted to place Bodden under arrest.

According to Stacho, Bodden resisted arrest before being taken into custody.

Bodden is currently being held at the Justice Center downtown and has yet to post bond.

Stacho says Bodden could be formally charged as soon as Wednesday night .
Reprint of the link....Sounds like much ado about nothing. He wouldn't move his car and shot his mouth off. He'll play barring Crennel disciplining him, which is probably unlikely.

Cleveland Police tell Fox 8 News Cleveland Browns cornerback Leigh Bodden has been arrested outside of Cleveland Hopkins Airport.

According to Cleveland Police Lt. Thomas Stacho, Bodden was taken into custody at 6:30 p.m. and was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

Cleveland Hopkins Director Fred Szabo tells Fox 8 News Bodden was taken into custody outside the pick-up area in the lower deck of Hopkins after parking in a restricted area.

Lt. Stacho tells Fox 8 News after being asked to remove his vehicle from the restricted area Bodden became involved in a verbal argument with police.

After several minutes the incident escalated to the point where officers attempted to place Bodden under arrest.

Bodden is currently being held at the Justice Center downtown and has yet to post bond.

Reprint of the link....Sounds like much ado about nothing. He wouldn't move his car and shot his mouth off. He'll play barring Crennel disciplining him, which is probably unlikely.
unless he was drunk or high or something.they keep quoting teammates who are saying this is "out of character" for him. makes me worried why.

While he's not exactly a game changing CB anyway, dude has done nothing here to merit a horrible punishment - even in Goddell's NFL - and will play plenty this weekend. Start Ben just as you would have anyhow, as the guy is ready to bust out.

If Bodden plays does he cover Ward or Holmes?
My guess is Ward, I think they'll put Wright on Holmes. I wouldn't start Ben this week. I think they'll run on Cleveland anyway and Cleveland's pas def looks pretty tough.
Is Wright the #2 CB already in Cleveland? I had really wanted the Cowboys to take him in April. Just checked the depth charts and yes Eric Wright is the starting CB according to that.

"Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading."

"Look Bodden, don't start up with your white zone stuff again. There's just no stopping in a white zone."

"Oh really? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion."

"Don't you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.""Look Bodden, don't start up with your white zone stuff again. There's just no stopping in a white zone.""Oh really? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion."
Nice call. :mellow:

For some reason, this comment saddens me.

Users who are viewing this thread