What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lets talk mens premium underwear , shall we? Plus now with socks. (1 Viewer)

I have struggled to find decent quality everyday socks. They are usually too small, too tight, have the annoying extra arch support thing, or too thin and wear out quickly.

I highly recommend these. I need to reorder more as I see they are back in stock.

Enerwear 10P Pack Men's Cotton Moisture Wicking Cushion Low Cut Socks https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MY10ZEG/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_59PKHFEHN3A722NVMRC2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
They don't have size options and any good sock nowadays should have right and left foot shapes.

I wouldn't want my shoes to be the same shape.

Love my Tommy John’s but the seem to wear out pretty quick.  

Got 4 pair of Bombas Socks for Christmas.  Love them.  Crazy comfy

Have a ton of Tommy John (Second Skin and Cool Cotton) boxer briefs, but treated myself to a pair of their Second Skin Luxe Rib ones recently ($42/pr) and holy cow, they are hands down the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn.  Already hinted to my wife she could get me a couple more pair of those for my birthday next month and I would be happy. 

The price is nuts, but man, they feel good. 

Tick said:
Vermont Darn Tough socks for me. I’ve been rotating 4 pairs for the whole pandemic. I did get one pair without cushion and I don’t wear them.

Wife and father-in-law also switched to Vermont.  I get the micro crew light cushion.

https://darntough.com/products/mens-merino-wool-light-hiker-micro-crew-lightweight-hiking-socks
I just got a pack of these, have yet to try them.  The sole reason I bought them was because a friend, who is a mechanic and on his feet a lot, fully endorsed them.

He is easily the cheapest guy I know.  For him to pay that much for a sock means it has to be worth it.

There's a lifetime warranty on these things, believe it or not.  A SOCK!  I kind of want to return one.

I just got a pack of these, have yet to try them.  The sole reason I bought them was because a friend, who is a mechanic and on his feet a lot, fully endorsed them.

He is easily the cheapest guy I know.  For him to pay that much for a sock means it has to be worth it.

There's a lifetime warranty on these things, believe it or not.  A SOCK!  I kind of want to return one.
I'll end up using the warranty - I wear them biking and something about my stroke rubs one ankle against the crank arm (that's a lot of innuendo for one sentence).  I'll wear through sometime.

Wife and I went into a Duluth store this evening. Wife told me to purchase one of their premium underwears. Went with the Armachillo’s as I think I might enjoy the “cooling sensation”. My wife is not sure I need anything cold down there. I’ll report back in a few days. 

Wife and I went into a Duluth store this evening. Wife told me to purchase one of their premium underwears. Went with the Armachillo’s as I think I might enjoy the “cooling sensation”. My wife is not sure I need anything cold down there. I’ll report back in a few days. 
Do not think the Armachillo’s are worth the price. My favorite undies this far are my Adidas microfiber that were about a third of the price of the Duluth undies. 

Do not think the Armachillo’s are worth the price. My favorite undies this far are my Adidas microfiber that were about a third of the price of the Duluth undies. 
Not sure if they are the same but I have Adidas underwear that I love.   They are a material blend that fits snug but aren’t hot and have the pouch for comfort.   No idea where my wife purchased them but they are my favorites.  

Not sure if they are the same but I have Adidas underwear that I love.   They are a material blend that fits snug but aren’t hot and have the pouch for comfort.   No idea where my wife purchased them but they are my favorites.  
Got my Adidas at Nordstrom Rack 

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was for storing jelly beans. 

I've tried Adidas, ExOfficio and Duluth Armachillo.  I like them all, but I significantly prefer the Adidas Climalite. 

I've compared these with ExOfficio side by side.... basically identical.

These are $5.50/pair with free shipping (SLICK24).

https://www.32degrees.com/products/mens-4-pack-active-mesh-boxer-brief?avad=2906_d292e4115&utm_source=avantlink&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=2906

Just ordered 8 more pair to go with the 6 I got from Costco. Will never drop the cash on ExOfficio again... and I was a big fan.  😁

Thanks for the heads up.  I've been using ExOfficio for quite a few years, but I just ordered some of these to try them out.  

Disappointed to learn Tommy John discontinued the Go Anywhere boxer briefs. Have a pair of original Second Skin that I don’t like as much. Will have to try some of the other brands mentioned here.

I switch to Duluth trading co Boxer Briefs and they are very comfortable. The armachillo briefs are very nice and I also like the Eco-cheeks that are cheaper and very comfortable.  

If money was not an object (I know, as an FBG it shouldn't be) I would put on a new pair of socks every day and throw them away at the end of the day.  There is nothing like the feeling of a new pair of socks.  The socks from Snap On are very comfortable and they are also durable and hold up very well.  I work at a dealership so we have a Snap on guy come by every week but I also found them on ebay.

Snap On socks

I've compared these with ExOfficio side by side.... basically identical.

These are $5.50/pair with free shipping (SLICK24).

https://www.32degrees.com/products/mens-4-pack-active-mesh-boxer-brief?avad=2906_d292e4115&utm_source=avantlink&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=2906

Just ordered 8 more pair to go with the 6 I got from Costco. Will never drop the cash on ExOfficio again... and I was a big fan.  😁
I’ve worn these a few times. They seem like a good value point.

Users who are viewing this thread