What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Life in Pieces - A TV Show (1 Viewer)

Jayrok

Footballguy
Airs Monday after Big Bang Theory. Anyone watching?

I have laughed a few times so far.

Funny when the doctor told young Tom Hanks and his wife to not look "down there" for awhile after the birth of their child. Wife tells Hanks "I looked down there." Hanks says "baby messed you up pretty bad, eh."

Wife: "Well, remember in that movie when the predator took off his mask?"

Hanks: :shudder:

Those guys trying to cut down the tree was funny. And the wife in the convenience store where the hotdog/meat raisins were turning.

Wife: "And I'll take 4 of the wizard fingers."

Clerk: "You want 5 to make it a fist?"

Wife: "Fist me."

I liked when they were leaving the hospital with the baby.

Husband: How can they just let us leave like this?

Wife: I know! I never even held a baby until yesterday!

Discovered this series on Netflix recently. I always intended to start watching episodes when they aired, but I kept forgetting. 

I am about halfway through Season 1 and I like it. Anybody else watching? It has a bit of an edge to it that other network sitcoms lack. 

Discovered this series on Netflix recently. I always intended to start watching episodes when they aired, but I kept forgetting. 

I am about halfway through Season 1 and I like it. Anybody else watching? It has a bit of an edge to it that other network sitcoms lack. 
I love it. Sophia, the youngest kid on the show (other than the baby) is awesome.

And the oldest kid's hottie girlfriend....

I love it. Sophia, the youngest kid on the show (other than the baby) is awesome.

And the oldest kid's hottie girlfriend....
Unfortunately, Season 2 seems to be making an effort to move away from Sophia (and Grandpa who is also great) and the show is suffering as a result.  Still decent, but not on the same level as last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, Season 2 seems to be making an effort to move away from Sophia (and Grandpa who is also great) and the show is suffering as a result.  Still decent, but not on the same level as last year.
I agree, it's fallen off a bit from last season, imo. There are still good moments though and it's worth watching.

The woman playing Colin Hanks' wife has really good comedic timing and delivery.

I agree, it's fallen off a bit from last season, imo. There are still good moments though and it's worth watching.

The woman playing Colin Hanks' wife has really good comedic timing and delivery.
True.  But the segments featuring Matt and Colleen are nearly always terrible.

Running out of steam in season 2.  They should focus more on Hanks and his wife and 86 the grand parents story segment at least every other week.  

it's more hit (family bingo) and miss (Kurt Warner) right now, but still my favorite sitcom currently on tv.

BBT and Modern Family have been really weak this season.

it's more hit (family bingo) and miss (Kurt Warner) right now, but still my favorite sitcom currently on tv.

BBT and Modern Family have been really weak this season.
My wife and I were just saying that we wouldn't care if any of the 3 got cancelled right now. Still watchable but nothing really special.

I'm still enjoying it. I really like the appearances by Oscar the Exterminator. He seemed familiar and then I realized he also plays Gilfoyle on Silicon Valley.

Users who are viewing this thread