What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lineup Dominator Question (1 Viewer)

AC05

Footballguy
Is there a way to import all the teams in my league into this without having to do it manually? Our league is run through myfantasyleague.com

Thanks!

I can't answer the mfl part, but if you already put the data into the Draft Dominator, you can simply open up that file from within Lineup Dominator.

I no longer have the computer that I had used Draft Dominator on...so I guess thats a no go?

If it's just a one time deal for one league, I would just dig in and set up the rosters manually. It's not that difficult and you'll probably spend as much time trying to find a quick way to do it as you will just doing it the direct way.

You don't even have to enter any other teams besides your own if ALL you want to assess is who to start. For comparing to your opponent, you only have to enter two teams. The only thing that really requires entering everything is waiver wire value. Trade analyzer doesn't even require that

Why are there no instructions for LD? I just dl'd this program and I don't really understand how to use it.

It could be me, but I think it's much easier to use the MYFBG tool on the website and use the cheatsheets. I don't see the advantage to using LD.

It could be me, but I think it's much easier to use the MYFBG tool on the website and use the cheatsheets. I don't see the advantage to using LD.
LD provides individual projections for each remaining week of the season. This information can be utilized to examine your team projections and look for ways to strengthen your team over bye weeks, difficult matchups, or tough opponents many weeks in advance of those dates. The projections most likely are less accurate several weeks in advance than they are just one week in advance; still, I like to use these estimates to help me with waiver wire and potential trade decisions.

Is there a way to import all the teams in my league into this without having to do it manually? Our league is run through myfantasyleague.comThanks!
If you have loaded your teams in DD you can copy them over. Go to read me to see how to do it. Basically onyour computer go to your DD folder right click on your DD team file and copy then go to your LD folder and paste it there. Then when you go to your LD short cut go to open and open yopur file from then LD folder. Don't if I explained it right but I did it and it worked. So double check the read me file.

The Jerk said:
LD provides individual projections for each remaining week of the season. This information can be utilized to examine your team projections and look for ways to strengthen your team over bye weeks, difficult matchups, or tough opponents many weeks in advance of those dates. The projections most likely are less accurate several weeks in advance than they are just one week in advance; still, I like to use these estimates to help me with waiver wire and potential trade decisions.
Whats the thread for LD?

The Jerk said:
Scoring is much more customizable, and the projections take into account SOS if you like. Big advantages compared to MyFBG, as nice as that is for quick peeks

The Jerk said:
Scoring is much more customizable, and the projections take into account SOS if you like. Big advantages compared to MyFBG, as nice as that is for quick peeks
hey barndog whats the thread for LD?

Users who are viewing this thread