What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lions at Titans (1 Viewer)

Locker doesn't watch the shotgun snap all the way into his hands and fumbles it away to the Lions.

Beautiful call by Tennessee.

For those not able to watch the Tenn punt returner caught the punt and lateraled to a guy all the way across the field, who ran all the way for a TD.

How does Leshoure look?
I was just starting to post how he left a couple of yards on the field on the last run. Had a big gap but one defender coming in to fill it. Could have lowered his head and probably bulled out 2 yards and instead he just flops into the back of his offensive lineman a yard in the backfield and maybe gets back to the line.

Lions looking completely lost on both sides of the ball. Leshoure looks like a poor mans Marshawn Lynch, sans the burst, balance, hip swivel, vision and stiff arm. The O needs a spark.

Wow...Lions say thanks for your service K. Smith, now we are going to give all the carries to the guy who managed to get suspended before he ever played a regular season game. Good message to a team who always has players getting in trouble.

Wow...Lions say thanks for your service K. Smith, now we are going to give all the carries to the guy who managed to get suspended before he ever played a regular season game. Good message to a team who always has players getting in trouble.
And they'll lose to a terrible team in the process.

The offense just isn't clicking and they are looking for something, anything to give it a kickstart. Interestingly I believe Leshoure starting says more about how they view Stafford's performance so far than it does about their view of Smith.

The offense just isn't clicking and they are looking for something, anything to give it a kickstart. Interestingly I believe Leshoure starting says more about how they view Stafford's performance so far than it does about their view of Smith.
They need to throw the ball to Calvin. I don't care if he is double covered, I would rather throw it to a double covered Calvin than a 5 yard pass to stone hands Pettigrew.

Yeah, I don't think the running game has been the issue so far. They've had worse and done better. I just don't understand how you go from being a starter to not getting a carry.

I know this is the wrong game thread, but it just gets better and better with the replacement officials.

Just flipped over to Dallas game and watched the official throw his hat in the path of Ogletree in the end zone. Ogletree slips and falls on it. Lucky he didn't blow out a knee. :lmao: :no:

Say good night Kevin Smith owners, or pray for an injury
If they find a rhythm to the offense with Leshoure in there sure, but right now a plodder may not be the answer.
Leshoure is to Det as Ingram is to NO. both teams have better RB's for their style but are hellbent on proving their high draft picks were the right call.How can less than 4yds per carry against Tenn with 9pts scored make you feel good.

If they find a rhythm to the offense with Leshoure in there sure, but right now a plodder may not be the answer.
Leshoure looks solid, not sure why people are downing him in this thread. He's putting the Lions in 3rd and 2 repeatedly. The problem is that the Lions haven't even come close to converting on third downs. Absolutely embarrassing play calls and execution on third and short are the reason the Lions are trailing.

Is Jared Cook back in the game ~

itans TE Jared Cook left Sunday's game against the Lions with a shoulder injury and is questionable to return.

Cook was injured late in the first half. He has four catches for 77 yards and a 61-yard touchdown through the first 30 minutes of play.

Is Jared Cook back in the game ~itans TE Jared Cook left Sunday's game against the Lions with a shoulder injury and is questionable to return.Cook was injured late in the first half. He has four catches for 77 yards and a 61-yard touchdown through the first 30 minutes of play.
Don't think so. Stevens in for the last 3 plays at least.

Glad they finally showed a shot of how deep the Titans safeties are playing. Noticed they haven't been in the TV shots that show 10 yards from the line all game. Showing respect for Calvin and no fear of Lions running game.

Leshoure looks solid, not sure why people are downing him in this thread. He's putting the Lions in 3rd and 2 repeatedly. The problem is that the Lions haven't even come close to converting on third downs. Absolutely embarrassing play calls and execution on third and short are the reason the Lions are trailing.
He looks average, with no suddenness and limited lateral ability. Compare how he has done against Tennessee to what Smith did against a marginally better St. Louis D.

Leshoure is to Det as Ingram is to NO. both teams have better RB's for their style but are hellbent on proving their high draft picks were the right call.How can less than 4yds per carry against Tenn with 9pts scored make you feel good.
:goodposting: At least NO knows better and gets their other RBs involved in the game...

Users who are viewing this thread