What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

live Grateful Dead (2 Viewers)

tough losing Bill Walton - loved seeing him tower over the crows at shows so into the music. Personified a true dead head IMO.

Anyone here going to the Vegas Sphere shows? On deck for mid June - taking my 22 yr old to his 1st show of any Dead related incarnation....never listened to any Dead before - should be a great experience

Anyone here going to the Vegas Sphere shows? On deck for mid June - taking my 22 yr old to his 1st show of any Dead related incarnation....never listened to any Dead before - should be a great experience

They just added two more weekends of shows. I really don't have any excuse not to go, other than the million other things I already have going on this summer.

tough losing Bill Walton - loved seeing him tower over the crows at shows so into the music. Personified a true dead head IMO.

Unless you were behind him...

My flight leaves for Vegas tomorrow morning. I have tickets for the Thursday and Friday shows this week.

Users who are viewing this thread