What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LMFAO (1 Viewer)

TTAC

Footballguy
I was looking over one of my rosters. I have Favre. He is listed on mfl as questionable! That's funny.

I was looking over one of my rosters. I have Favre. He is listed on mfl as questionable! That's funny.
Because of his ankle surgery. Big Ben has an O for out, Santonio Holmes has an O for out, etc. Plenty of players with injury status.

IMO, Favre should have that label on his name at ALL TIMES. When has he NOT been questionable about anything... :rolleyes:

Still don't get it.

Seems like I have with perhaps one exception always been sure what he would do.

Maybe you mean he is very willing to answer questions, you know, questionable.

IMO, Favre should have that label on his name at ALL TIMES. When has he NOT been questionable about anything... :goodposting:
Gandalas - this is not a personal attack but that maybe the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum.Ummm, let me see, when has not been questionable? Hmmm, maybe for the past SIXTEEN YEARS? If ever there was a plug and play guy, it's Favre. He has started every single game. Personally I'm bored with the "will I play or wont I play" pony show, but the guy is an iron man. He takes a beating and just keeps playing. I think what he's done is absolutely amazing.

Yeah, game-in game-out, I have been torn up over the years on whether Brett would suck it up and play or not.

It has killed me too when I have guessed wrong. Hmmm, broken thumb, he will probably play, I roster him, and then...nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread