What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for 2 Managers espn Keeper 10 player league Draft Sept 5th 9:15EST PPR (1 Viewer)

DJackson10

Footballguy
Need 2 more for a keeper league drafting Sept 6th at 9:15EST. Can dm me or send your email here. Been going for a few yrs. Been running for 3 yrs. Now.

Need 2 more for a keeper league drafting Sept 6th at 9:15EST. Can dm me or send your email here. Been going for a few yrs. Been running for 3 yrs. Now.
Hey, looking to join a league along with a friend, each of us would get a team. Can you share more details about it?

Hey, looking to join a league along with a friend, each of us would get a team. Can you share more details about it?

I had 2 guys leave this offseason because they were taking advantage of others. It’s suppose to be a fun PPR keeper league 10 teams a flex and normal scoring. You must keep 10 players. If 10 aren’t kept at deadline I pick your top 10 based on last seasons end rankings as well as the fact 2 of those 10 players include a kicker Def. Trade deadline and winner and loser brackets. Person who wins the loser bracket get first pick and teams ranked from there in terms of finishing. The other rounds are snake draft. There is draft pick trading but to keep things fair it’s only prior to the season and must trade equal picks. So if I trade 3 picks to you I must get 3 picks back.

It’s a free league. Simple and easy suppose to be fun. Friend of mine (should say former) plus a buddy we’re taking advantage of that and creating too much drama. That was far as I’ll go on here. I did replace one other person but that’s because they weren’t around and was playing from Europe but couldn’t manage the team properly do to time zone issues.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread