What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a keeper league with 2 open spots (1 Viewer)

skinnypig888

Footballguy
My brother and I would like to join a keeper league. Preferably a dynasty, salary cap format. But we'd settle for a basic 12 team ppr, with a few keepers.

I'm looking for something in the $20-$25 range, and the money must be handled through LeagueSafe.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
My league is not exactly like that but if you can't find exactly what your looking for I have a 10 team league. $25 league dues with payouts at the end of the season which are:

first place-$75 and a trophy

second place-$50 and a plaque

third place-$25 and a certificate you can frame

We will have a live online draft. Unlimited trades and moves with playoffs the last two weeks of the season.

If your interested or have any questions you can email me at scott@diversguide.net

Thanks for the early responses, fellas. I should've added more detail. I'm looking for something in the $20-$25 range, and the money must be handled through LeagueSafe. I just can't consider it otherwise.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread