What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a local league - Houston, Texas (1 Viewer)

radiohead417

Footballguy
I've always found one of the best ways to make friends in a new area is to join a league with locals. Please PM if there are any leagues you know of, and I'll provide my credentials.

Thanks

I've always found one of the best ways to make friends in a new area is to join a league with locals. Please PM if there are any leagues you know of, and I'll provide my credentials.Thanks
I don't know of any, but I'm in the area. If you find one, and you need additional owners, let me know!

My main auction league that I've been running for over 12 years is always full, but I always like to run some side leagues with a different format like Best Ball (MFL site picks your best line-up for the week). If any of you guys are still looking for a league, I can bring you into the best ball league. I like to leave a few spots in the side league for guys not in my main league. New blood keeps things interesting. We typically do the side league for $100, but I'm flexible. It's usually a snake draft with a half point ppr to keep scoring rules consistent with all of my leagues.

Still interested in this if it ever works out.. although I don't know if I can play with a jags fan.

jk, welcome to Houston!

Users who are viewing this thread