What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for dynasty leagues - new or existing (1 Viewer)

toxteth

Footballguy
I have played fantasy seriously for 4 years now, notably in the leagues run by Quest and Fantasy Headquarters. However, as I am from the UK, and not a US citizen, I have been informed that I can no longer play in these leagues, and so my 7 dynasty and keeper teams are now defunct!

I am therefore looking for new leagues to join. I had chosen money leagues beacuse of the higher level of commitment shown - in the free leagues owners tend to bale mid-season a lot. I don't mind a buy in of up to $100. To me the fun and commitment of the owners is the most important so I don't mind cheaper leagues.

I prefer the dynasty format, like PPR best, and have experience of IDP leagues, contract years and both FCFS and BB waivers. I have never played an auction league.

Being based in the UK I realise that sometimes the time difference is an issue, and so live drafts are generally impossible, but during an email or slow draft I am very active, with an average pick time of under 2 hours according to MFL.

I am posting this here , rather than reply to other's postings because I realise that my UK status may cause problems for some commishes , for the same reasons I can't play at Quest, but if you run a league and have openings either in start-ups or abandoned teams, feel free to post, PM or e-mail me the details. Looking forward to some good US-Brit trash talking!

Cheers

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Being from Canada myself, I understand the difficulty of not being "eligible" to win any prizes which would defeat the purpose of paying in the first place. I've found that playing with a group of guys rather than in public leagues is usually the only way to play and actually get paid should you be lucky enough to win.

To that end I just recently joined a dynasty league which as of today has 1 more open team.

The first post explains it all. Contact him or me if interested. Since it isn't my league, I can't guarantee

that you would fit into his plans but I'm trying to help recruit one more. :goodposting:

It's a few threads down from this one but I'll post a link here anyway:

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=584490

I run a 10 team dynasty league on MFL that's going into it's 6th year. http://www34.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/24681

$30 league, PPR scoring, VP's, BBID Waivers, 3 round Rookie Draft in May and then an optional 3Round FA draft in August. Team that left finished dead last and needs some work, but it does have all of it's picks (1.01, 2.01, 3.01), along with several promising rookies from last season, (Matthews, M.Williams, Benn) and would also pick first in the FA draft. Logo on team now is "7 Deadly Sins" but I will get new custom logo for whatever team name is chosen. Send PM with any questions.

I run a 10 team dynasty league on MFL that's going into it's 6th year. http://www34.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/24681

$30 league, PPR scoring, VP's, BBID Waivers, 3 round Rookie Draft in May and then an optional 3Round FA draft in August. Team that left finished dead last and needs some work, but it does have all of it's picks (1.01, 2.01, 3.01), along with several promising rookies from last season, (Matthews, M.Williams, Benn) and would also pick first in the FA draft. Logo on team now is "7 Deadly Sins" but I will get new custom logo for whatever team name is chosen. Send PM with any questions.
PM sent

I have played fantasy seriously for 4 years now, notably in the leagues run by Quest and Fantasy Headquarters. However, as I am from the UK, and not a US citizen, I have been informed that I can no longer play in these leagues, and so my 7 dynasty and keeper teams are now defunct!I am therefore looking for new leagues to join. I had chosen money leagues beacuse of the higher level of commitment shown - in the free leagues owners tend to bale mid-season a lot. I don't mind a buy in of up to $100. To me the fun and commitment of the owners is the most important so I don't mind cheaper leagues.I prefer the dynasty format, like PPR best, and have experience of IDP leagues, contract years and both FCFS and BB waivers. I have never played an auction league.Being based in the UK I realise that sometimes the time difference is an issue, and so live drafts are generally impossible, but during an email or slow draft I am very active, with an average pick time of under 2 hours according to MFL. I am posting this here , rather than reply to other's postings because I realise that my UK status may cause problems for some commishes , for the same reasons I can't play at Quest, but if you run a league and have openings either in start-ups or abandoned teams, feel free to post, PM or e-mail me the details. Looking forward to some good US-Brit trash talking!CheersSteve
I have a couple of leagues you can join pre existing from 2006... let me know man.. mikeuntouchable187187@yahoo.com ppr 12 team league... get back for more info

Users who are viewing this thread